Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Thanks Dvo. I was being a little lazy there tonight. I'm surprised they would announce the ride at 10:00pm when usually at that time they're trying to get people out of the park at that time. Oh well. I will be there with my camera ready! OH YEAH! ;)

I don't see them trying to get people out of the park at 10pm, in fact I believe Playlist Live doesn't start playing until after the fireworks.

• Like 2

The greatest coaster of all is blue and silver

Flight Deck?

LMAO! I was going to say something like that earlier.

Be awsome to wake up and see this:

ctlmc8qh001354nehauc5o.jpg

Perhaps you will.

Someday.

But it ain't happenin' on August 8th.

I will be happy with any ride we get, as long as its an Intamin.

I plan on going to a bar to drown my sorrows if its not an intamin that night...

Just don't drink and drive. And make sure you don't make any comments while on a bumpy road.

• Like 7

I will be happy with any ride we get, as long as its an Intamin.

That's like saying "I will be happy with any food I eat for dinner, as long as it's hamburgers."

Or "I will be happy with any supermarket I go to, as long as it's Kroger."

Also, newsflash: it most likely isn't an Intamin.

LordSkippy, who has Kroger on his mind for some odd reason.

• Like 1

in 8 days i am going to laugh when its not an invert! cant wait

In 8 days we'll be handing you a box of tissues as your laughter turns to tears.

In 8 days we'll be handing you a box of tissues as your laughter turns to tears.
you sure have too much confidence in an invert. Could be the other way around.

Yes, but it also could be a Wingrider wild mouse coaster designed by the Queen and built by Kroger. But there's no evidence pointing towards that, much like there's no evidence pointing to one of your beloved Intamin coasters.

Who said intamin if you would like to look back i believe i said a b&m giga but nice try.

• Like 1

you sure have too much confidence in an invert. Could be the other way around.
Yes, but it also could be a Wingrider wild mouse coaster designed by the Queen and built by Kroger. But there's no evidence pointing towards that, much like there's no evidence pointing to one of your beloved Intamin coasters.

Who said intamin if you would like to look back i believe i said a b&m giga but nice try.

Well, when one's username is "intaminallday" and they refuse to use proper capitalization, I just assume they're one of the many Intamin fanboys that seem to have taken over this board recently.

My apologies.

• Like 1

Sorry, didnt know how far back the picture was so just uploaded. You can block me if you want.

Why in the world would we do that? You didn't ask anything wrong. We aren't being mean to you. We just feel it's better for new members to get caught up by reading through the posts first so we don't need to keep explaining things that have already been explained. There are SO many questions that are easily answered by reading through the thread. If it's a new question, we'll be happy to answer it for you. :)

• Like 6

Sorry, didnt know how far back the picture was so just uploaded. You can block me if you want.

Why in the world would we do that? You didn't ask anything wrong. We aren't being mean to you. We just feel it's better for new members to get caught up by reading through the posts first so we don't need to keep explaining things that have already been explained. There are SO many questions that are easily answered by reading through the thread. If it's a new question, we'll be happy to answer it for you. :)

But you will mostly just fond B&M Vs Intamin stuff. :D

Its still a very fun thread to read. Even though people bash this thread its probably my favorite one since I've been on here...

You expect every new user considering posting in this thread to read almost 10,000 posts? By the time they do that, the announcement will have already been made. And they have no way of knowing at what point to start reading, especially when the thread list only provides links to the first three pages and the last one.

I think we can cut the new users a little slack in that regard.

• Like 13

Weird thing is the track that I saw and took a picture of was not normal invert track. It had straight edges on the track not the usual curved flanges. Hmmmm. Still not sure what this could be. Maybe they could be screwing with everyone and just set some invert transfer hardware out. We will find out next week.

Umm it may be intaminallday but i still like some b&m you have no proof its an invert now do you. Do you already have the bluprint? Do you already see the announcement? No one else does so how bout you just stick to to your theory and ill stick to mine. Okay?

Now see, here's the problem. Those of us in the invert camp have given our reasons why we believe it will be an invert. We've presented the evidence which supports our opinion. What kind of evidence have those in the Intamin/giga camp shown us to support their opinion? I asked you less than a half hour ago for what you see as evidence that it will be a giga, and you haven't answered that question.

• Like 3

Umm it may be intaminallday but i still like some b&m you have no proof its an invert now do you. Do you already have the bluprint? Do you already see the announcement? No one else does so how bout you just stick to to your theory and ill stick to mine. Okay?

No, I don't have any proof that it's an invert, but I never claimed I did. Don't put words into my mouth.

Also, may I point out I never challenged your theory on it being a B&M Giga - only what I perceived to be blind and unfounded belief in Intamin.