Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Umm it may be intaminallday but i still like some b&m you have no proof its an invert now do you. Do you already have the bluprint? Do you already see the announcement? No one else does so how bout you just stick to to your theory and ill stick to mine. Okay?

Now see, here's the problem. Those of us in the invert camp have given our reasons why we believe it will be an invert. We've presented the evidence which supports our opinion. What kind of evidence have those in the Intamin/giga camp shown us to support their opinion? I asked you less than a half hour ago for what you see as evidence that it will be a giga, and you haven't answered that question.

intaminallday does not have to answer.

Do you think your johnny cochran?

Sorry, didnt know how far back the picture was so just uploaded. You can block me if you want.

Why in the world would we do that? You didn't ask anything wrong. We aren't being mean to you. We just feel it's better for new members to get caught up by reading through the posts first so we don't need to keep explaining things that have already been explained. There are SO many questions that are easily answered by reading through the thread. If it's a new question, we'll be happy to answer it for you. :)

You expect every new user considering posting in this thread to read almost 10,000 posts? By the time they do that, the announcement will have already been made. And they have no way of knowing at what point to start reading, especially when the thread list only provides links to the first three pages and the last one.

I think we can cut the new users a little slack in that regard.

I told him a good page to start on would be page 308. Go re-read my initial response to him.

• Like 1

Umm it may be intaminallday but i still like some b&m you have no proof its an invert now do you. Do you already have the bluprint? Do you already see the announcement? No one else does so how bout you just stick to to your theory and ill stick to mine. Okay?

Now see, here's the problem. Those of us in the invert camp have given our reasons why we believe it will be an invert. We've presented the evidence which supports our opinion. What kind of evidence have those in the Intamin/giga camp shown us to support their opinion? I asked you less than a half hour ago for what you see as evidence that it will be a giga, and you haven't answered that question.

If he's stating an opinion, no, he does not.

But if he is stating something as a fact as he has, he kind of does. Burden of truth.

And if he does not, we have no reason to take him seriously.

• Like 2

Well there has been how many b&m gigas? 1. They could be improving the technology. It doesnt have to be right in leviathans foot path. This is why I think there is "double footers". B&M could be learning from leviathan and create a different support system. I dont mean box supports but different way the footers point. This is why i think they are building a giga. Also I feel that its a giga because they started pouring footers so early so I think the project has more footers to pour so it will more spaced out therefore being a giga. Just my opinion personaly.

• Like 2

Who's Johnny Cochran?

Oh wait, you probably won't answer that because I'm not Johnny Cochran.

• Like 2

I just joined the invert camp about an hour ago. So I figure I should give my reason. Well there are only two parks I know of that are building a new attraction. Those are Dollywood and Kings Island. I recently went to Dollywood. On the fence where the construction is going on it says "Coming in 2014, the next big adventure it'll be a BLAST!." The "BLAST" gives me the light bulb that they will build a launch coaster. Just speculation. They are producing these B&M supports and transfer track in Ohio. So it's closer to Kings Island.

There's a difference between having a different opinion than someone else and having a different opinion than someone else and shoving it down their throat at every opportunity.

Unfortunately, people who do the latter usually use the accepted nature of the former to defend themselves.

• Like 1

I mean who really gives a flip what it is..I mean it's going to be a new ride which KI needs so very badly! Does it really matter in the whole picture what the attraction is, We will all ride! Now I remember why I left these boards so very long ago! It's like High School!

Ride Warriors..Not just a coaster rider, but a way of life!

• Like 1

Weird thing is the track that I saw and took a picture of was not normal invert track. It had straight edges on the track not the usual curved flanges. Hmmmm. Still not sure what this could be. Maybe they could be screwing with everyone and just set some invert transfer hardware out. We will find out next week.

I can't see CSW playing PR games. If this was at KI and they had some old track laying around, i could see it, but not at a steel fab shop.

But if you look at the talon transfer track posted earlier, you can pick out the piece you took a picture of. Combine that with the data sticker on the blue pieces on the flatbed at CSW being for an invert, and its pretty sure the pieces you saw were for the same invert.

^^It's pushing it...I'm sure....but there will be a lot of speed coming off the hillside to the brake run....MCBR might be visible from the midway.

I'd like to see 9, but I think 8 is probably the most we can hope for. I do think we will see a loop right off the drop followed by the dive loop. There should be plenty or room for one there. If they are going to for a lot of inversions, they will need to start them early.

I just joined the invert camp about an hour ago. So I figure I should give my reason. Well there are only two parks I know of that are building a new attraction. Those are Dollywood and Kings Island. I recently went to Dollywood. On the fence where the construction is going on it says "Coming in 2014, the next big adventure it'll be a BLAST!." The "BLAST" gives me the light bulb that they will build a launch coaster. Just speculation. They are producing these B&M supports and transfer track in Ohio. So it's closer to Kings Island.

Wild Eagle was produced in Ohio, closer to Kinds Island. Just because Dollywood and KI are getting a new attraction next year does not mean KI will get what is coming out of CSF just because it is in Ohio, closer to Kings Island.

Also, a couple of you keep saying "CSW." I am trying to figure out what CSW is?

Last time I drove by (7-30-13) it was still CSF, not CSW. :D

There are people behind the avatars of every board member here. I've looked at a lot of them. Some of them are just pictures of different things, but a lot of them are actual faces of members, and I see many beautiful faces of people with real feelings. They are people with hopes, dreams, ambitions, and ideas. We never know what personal fears, struggles, pains, or heartaches they may be experiencing. Sometimes I think if we actually all met one another in person, we wouldn't say some of the things we say in this forum.

I think I'm going to back out for a while and wait until the night of the 8th to find out what this project is all about. So I'm going to retreat to being a lurker again. I'll still be around, but just observing. You guys take care.

• Like 18