Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

For those of you who were wondering, the announcement will NOT be streamed live and you must be in Action Zone to see the announcement.

And where is your source for this? Isn't it usually independent sites that will stream it? And if not that, people will likely be live blogging it. Also, all the renderings, info, and any videos released will be online within minutes. Lastly, I'm sure people will record the announcement and later post it on YouTube. So, if it's hard for you to get to the park, there's no reason to worry.

Kings Island tweeted there were no plans to broadcast it live.

Ah, thanks for the confirmation. However, my point still remains for all who may have a hard time getting there. You will very likely be able to find out all the details just minutes after everyone there.
People asked if there'd be a live feed. I answered. My bad for forgetting a link to the tweet; I forgot everything has to be cited, no matter how small... Yes, any and all info will be on here within 60 seconds of Mr. Helbig speaking. But that isn't a "live stream"

Um, ok. I wasn't trying to criticize you in anyway. I was just making sure other people knew. The post is directed at others, not at you. There have been a lot of new posters lately that I'm sure appreciate that kind of information. Sorry if it was hard to understand.

Just popped over to the park to see if there was anything to see. looks like they have an area in Action Zone, by the owl, that is sectioned off and currently has two stone formations, 1 is a rough pyramid shape the other is square-ish. Looking inside construction reveals what appears to be the mounting of an upright support to the foundation. The picture dosent show the color of the mount very well but from where i was, it looked to be like a dark slate color. Her is a link to my photo stream on Flickr to see the pictures i took.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94706696@N04/ - check out the originals for full resolution

The first Picture is the service entrance from the parking lot, it looks like they JUST took down some rather large trees, perhaps to make room for something big to enter?

Or something big to be built there. Great pics btw!

I've been trying to follow along so I'm not sure if this has been brought up yet but earlier it looked like the assumption was that the train would exit the station and heads towards Action Zone, make a left and head up the lift.

Based on the footer pattern I believe that the two parallel footers (presumed to be the base of the lift) are actually the end of the brake run. It will then make a right and travel through the transfer area and then on to the station. I can't think of any B&M's that go station -> transfer -> lift->

I agree that no station will report this announcement as a live news event, but they will just record this and report on it later on during their news broadcast. I would expect more detail in newspapers like the Columbus Enquirer, Cincinnati edition.

Why would the state of Georgia write about it ? Jr... who copies JCGOBLE3 and reads the Columbus Dispatch daily.

I don't read the Columbus Dispatch daily. :)

• Like 1

This reminds me of opening up a model airplane box. All the pieces packed nicely together, not yet assembled; no way of knowing how each piece is going to turn into what's pictured on the box. Except we have no picture yet, only pieces... if these are pieces... ...I got a lot of reading to do tonight. :lol:

^They look legit to me

My reasoning behind the fact that this guy is a fraud is that first he claimed this was for sure a dive coaster, then he said giga, now I believe hes saying Invert. He has supposedly had these blueprints all along...wouldnt he know for sure what the ride is?? also he said that ki's twitter posted that the ride would be announced on Christmas...sorry hes a fake. I've been reading his comments on his videos since the beginning. He always changes his story.

EDIT: spelling

• Like 1