Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Also the blue prints in the video don't appear to have a midcourse break run....do you think this might mean 2 train operation?

The train shead looks like a three train shead to me..

dual station....

Yes I have seen you post that same theory 2 or 3 times now. Not once has it been disputed that I recall.

Would anyone know where one could watch this news broadcast? I live in Indy and am unable to have seen the news at the time...

The story had not changed on their website as of right now!

http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/news-warren-county/kings-island-to-announce-new-attraction-next-week/-/13602148/21260384/-/9maabz/-/index.html

Even though it looks cool I don't want a duel station. It seems like an idea that tried to make things better but didn't really do anything...

The only roller coaster that does real good with duel loading is California Screaming because they can run 6 trains at once and not break down

• Like 1

Even though it looks cool I don't want a duel station. It seems like an idea that tried to make things better but didn't really do anything...

The only roller coaster that does real good with duel loading is California Screaming because they can run 6 trains at once and not break down

That is that Intamin reliability!!!!!

"Only four in the nation..." what ever he was talking about is irrelevant because the new attraction is a WORLD record breaker. Not just a simple "Biggest loop in Cincinnati area"

Let me repeat as you already know anyways...

WORLD RECORD BREAKER

That would allow three train operation. Firehawk takes forver to load and FOF is not dual loading. it has seperate load unload and only run 2 trains.

millennium force has the same capacity as Diamondback yet has no Mcbr but it does have an unloading station just like Flight of Fear.... Flight of Fear and millennium force have the same ride duration clocked in at 2mins20seconds. Im starting to think Flight of Fear only operates 2 trains.

That would allow three train operation. Firehawk takes forver to load and FOF is not dual loading. it has seperate load unload and only run 2 trains.

millennium force has the same capacity as Diamondback yet has no Mcbr but it does have an unloading station just like Flight of Fear.... Flight of Fear and millennium force have the same ride duration clocked in at 2mins20seconds. Im starting to think Flight of Fear only operates 2 trains.

Flight of Fear started with 3 trains and a mid course break run. It loaded faster with the terribly painful over the head restraints....but was always slowed to a crawl in the breakrun in the middle of the ride. Since you exit opposite from where you board (which wasn't the original designers intention), one car would wait outside of the exit for a Loooong time before people could disembark. When they switched to lapbar and lock, it took longer to board and disembark, and they eliminated one train.... and to this day they only operate 2 trains.

• Like 4

"Only four in the nation..." what ever he was talking about is irrelevant because the new attraction is a WORLD record breaker. Not just a simple "Biggest loop in Cincinnati area"

WORLD RECORD BREAKER

Leaving riders hanging off the sides, Dons multiple tweets about the future, what if this is a 4D coaster.

My name was partially on local night time television news... omg omg omg. "calak-" ....Life changing.. -_-

It's actually fully visible! So are Boddah1994, jcgoble3, Beastfan26, jackparanoia, TTD-120-420, and the phrase "Guests say the darnest things!" You're all stars!

EDIT Sorry, slow connection... can't keep up with yall!

• Like 5

WORLD RECORD BREAKER

Leaving riders hanging off the sides, Dons multiple tweets about the future, what if this is a 4D coaster.

If it was we will all hit ourselves in the face. Its funny how we all agree on an Invert now.