Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Is it possible that this new coaster has new ride elements?

Yes (it is possible. Or that it does not. On the other hand it is also possible it will be named Kinzelmonium).

Maybe it will be named "Oh SHHHHH****TTTTTTTTTT" - because that's probably what people will be screaming on the first drop.

(Pardon the language.)

• Like 4

Yes (it is possible. Or that it does not. On the other hand it is also possible it will be named Kinzelmonium).

Maybe it will be named "Oh SHHHHH****TTTTTTTTTT" - because that's probably what people will be screaming on the first drop.

(Pardon the language.)

Might as well call it the "Loopty Loop" for Rob Alvey

(Pardon the language.)

haha I just lol'd at this. I can just hear it now!

• Like 1

(Imaginary)

Don: Kings Island is building the world's tallest full-circuit invervted roller coaster.

General Public: "Did you hear that? The world's tallest roller coaster is going to be at King's Island"

I can see the twitter explosion now!

• Like 1

My big thing here, that I haven't seen discussed, is that I want to have more free restraints. Meaning I want them, if over the shoulder, to be more like, say a Maverick type restraint. I say this because with Gatekeeper, those are just uncomfortable restraints to me, and I would hate to have to deal with that if they go the over the shoulder route, which I would imagine will be the case.

My big thing here, that I haven't seen discussed, is that I want to have more free restraints. Meaning I want them, if over the shoulder, to be more like, say a Maverick type restraint. I say this because with Gatekeeper, those are just uncomfortable restraints to me, and I would hate to have to deal with that if they go the over the shoulder route, which I would imagine will be the case.

I would rather have i305's restraints than Mavericks! trust me they're way more comfy! :)

Edit spelling

• Like 1

I would rather have i305's restraints than Mavericks! trust me they're way more comfy! :)

Edit spelling

They are very similar though. I haven't ridden i305, but I have heard that from many.

Kings Island's 2019 coaster will be a intanim giga coaster using the old Son of Beast station it will have a steep incline with a cable lift that will go over a part of Banshee and use the remainder of the space behind the Banshee. It will be called son of youngstud.. ( just kidding on the name part.)

Edit spelling

They are very similar though. I haven't ridden i305, but I have heard that from many.

I305's restraints are soft, and I didn't feel beat up when I got off. I would post a pic but I'm on my phone. There is a big difference in them though. at least in the way they feel.

• Like 1

Kings Island's 2019 coaster will be a intanim giga coaster using the old Son of Beast station it will have a steep incline with a cable lift that will go over a part of Banshee and use the remainder of the space behind the Banshee. It will be called son of youngstud.. ( just kidding on the name part.)

Uh oh, we better start the thread now!

• Like 2

Uh oh, we better start the thread now!
i can very well see the possibility there is alot of room to be left for waste behind the 2014 coaster... Jut picture a terrain hugging giga coaster will alot of speed whipping thru those hills... I don't see Kings Island doing back to back to back b&m coasters, this park does not have an intanim which is another hole the park can fill, after filling the full circuit invert coaster hole.
  • Like 1

Did someone find more blueprints? :P

• Like 4

Did someone find some more blueprints? :P

I found the blueprints for KI's 2022 coaster, if that counts.

• Like 3