Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

be2e4ahy.jpg

I took this picture at the "graveyard" because it is my married last name (exciting). The translation being roughly: things are not as they seem.

"Combs" on the grave stone? First thing that came to my mind was the silver combs KI sent out. Not saying its related but never know

• Like 3

Hey, just a quick thought: I don't know it this has been discussed or even brought up before (I kinda skimmed through a few of last night's pages), but what does all of this theming mean for the theming of Action Zone as a whole? I'm assuming the theming around the announcement site will carry over to the ride itself, and it may not, but if it does, will Action Zone get a retheme, or will whatever this new ride is stand alone, so-to-say? Probably the latter, but with Cedar Fair's new management, something way in the back of my mind we may be surprised with the former.

On September 2, 2011, a forum member named PizzaBaby027 (who some here may recall quite fondly, or not) made a prediction for the 2013 season. Now, we're a year late, but I promised to give that member due credence and to post his prediction. Here we go.

I will tell the world, and goodyellowkorn182 you may copy my next statement...." 2013 will introduce a whole new Action Zone, renovation/remodel, a redesign possibly. The worlds tallest and fasted roller coaster will enslave Kings Island, somewhere? The torch shall finally be passed to Kings Island, welcome to the new (Amusement) World Order....Beware my dears!!!!!" Copy it just like that or not at all GoodYellowKorn182

We'll see if he was close (just off by a year) in a few short days.

Well thank you very much Goodyellowkorn182, yes it is I, PizzaBaby027. I've made predictions before, SOB being torn down Actually the question mark placed behind somewhere kind of indicates SOB, worlds longest coaster being built and last year I posted that B&M were scaling the land around SOB. Anyway thank you for keeping to your word. Its great to know that one of my predictions have come to pass.

On September 2, 2011, a forum member named PizzaBaby027 (who some here may recall quite fondly, or not) made a prediction for the 2013 season. Now, we're a year late, but I promised to give that member due credence and to post his prediction. Here we go.

I will tell the world, and goodyellowkorn182 you may copy my next statement...." 2013 will introduce a whole new Action Zone, renovation/remodel, a redesign possibly. The worlds tallest and fasted roller coaster will enslave Kings Island, somewhere? The torch shall finally be passed to Kings Island, welcome to the new (Amusement) World Order....Beware my dears!!!!!" Copy it just like that or not at all GoodYellowKorn182

Well thank you very much Goodyellowkorn182, yes it is I, PizzaBaby027. I've made predictions before, SOB being torn down Actually the question mark placed behind somewhere kind of indicates SOB, worlds longest coaster being built and last year I posted that B&M were scaling the land around SOB. Anyway thank you for keeping to your word. Its great to know that one of my predictions have come to pass.

Hmm. A search of the members list for "PizzaBaby027" finds no match, and the quoted post (which can be seen by clicking the arrow on the right side of the quote header) shows the username beginning with "Guest", meaning that you were permanently banned and the account was deleted.

So my question to you is: Did the admins give you permission to return?

• Like 1

I definitely know people will be filming the announcement. But does someone think that they can record the whole announcement ( with something better than a cell phone). One of many will not be able to attend the announcement because I will have four less teeth. It would mean the world of someone posted a good video. I have been following since day one.

That's a please.

• Like 1

I definitely know people will be filming the announcement. But does someone think that they can record the whole announcement ( with something better than a cell phone). One of many will not be able to attend the announcement because I will have four less teeth. It would mean the world of someone posted a good video. I have been following since day one.

That's a please.

I second that request

Hmm. A search of the members list for "PizzaBaby027" finds no match, and the quoted post (which can be seen by clicking the arrow on the right side of the quote header) shows the username beginning with "Guest", meaning that you were permanently banned and the account was deleted.

Yes

Yes

Okay, just checking. :)