Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

I do not believe it is a zero g roll between the 2 helixes. I believe that will be a corkscrew.

The reason I went with zero G is that the track reference lines on the plans go straight, where with a corkscrew they should offset. Doesn't mean its right. Not sure how accurate the drawings are intended to be.

I figured if we started decoding for the 2019 coaster right now, we would know every detail of the coaster before actual construction starts, my guess is that it will be a intanim giga coaster and will re-use the old Son of Beast station, and use the leftover space behind the 2014 coaster. 2019ki.png

• Like 4

I am thinking that the station will be a building and there will be a preshow explaining the folklore of the Banshee. Then the building opens up in front of you and you are going up the lift hill. As you go up on board audio is playing demonic and very slow speed music. When you drop you go underground to avoid Delirium. While going through you here a Banshees scream.From there you pull into the biggest Immelmann in the world. After that you pull into the loop that wants the car to pull off the tracks you are going so fast. Then going into a corkscrew that inverts underground. Then a little bunny hop thing before you hit the batwing coming out to the loop then inclined dive loop to a zero g roll. Finally a helix into the mcbr then a right turn to align with the second brake run like tatsu to allow three train operations. The mcbr and brake run will be at the end incased in the building that has the station and transfer track. When you hit mcbr and brake run they will explain that you survived the wrath of the Banshee and how it's demise came to be

I figured if we started decoding for the 2019 coaster right now, we would know every detail of the coaster before actual construction starts, my guess is that it will be a intanim giga coaster and will re-use the old Son of Beast station, and use the leftover space behind the 2014 coaster. 2019ki.png

If you invested in a Intamin giga coaster would you really want to use that crappy shack for your station? It will be for Haunt until they tear it down.

• Like 1

Did you not see the blueprints?

I saw the blueprints and I'm pretty sure foundation prints aren't gonna have building prints on it. Maybe tunnels but definitely not building blueprints. Look at month. Themed but when blueprints were posted pages back of Monty it did not show the buildings or tunnels. So thanks for your criticism

If you invested in a Intamin giga coaster would you really want to use that crappy shack for your station? It will be for Haunt until they tear it down.

That crappy shack isn't that old, and the only reason it looks like crap is because of all the junk theming for the haunt attraction... all it needs is a spruce up and it will look like new again... it makes sense, save money on the station and make a better coaster with the money you save.

• Like 1

That crappy shack isn't that old, and the only reason it looks like crap is because of all the junk theming for the haunt attraction... all it needs is a spruce up and it will look like new again... it makes sense, save money on the station and make a better coaster with the money you save.

Dude a station costs less than 750,000 dollars.

The que will have to be huge. The intamin giga would have 4hr plus waits its first several years.

they can always bring back the original Son of Beast line, that started from Action Zone midway. haha you could even place the ride logo wear the old SOB logo stood. it would all work out

750,000 dollars might not seem like much to add to the coaster, but that money they save could be used for theming, or for a unloading station to increase ride capacity and remove the need for a MCBR which is a speed killer.

[/quote

750,000 dollars might not seem like much to add to the coaster, but that money they save could be used for theming, or for a unloading station to increase ride capacity and remove the need for a MCBR which is a speed killer.

An add on to an old station would cost a lot. Also converting a station that has a width for Son of Beast into intamin track would be costly. That also might mean cars that aren't the standard into in width. By the time you do all that your above the cost of what the station is worth

I have a strong feeling that this new rollercoaster is going to be the tallest, longest and fastest Dive machine in the world. Think about it. Inverted coasters seem older About 1990s is when the first one appeared. Not to mention that we already have two. Three of the same coaster!? And remember Dons earliest tweets, this ride is seeing to be something new and from this decade or his hints are best quoted as "we are building towards the future" and "time keeps on slipping into the future" etc.... There are a lot of inverts( how many? Some say please I have no idea, +there is a one that 23+ clones). Are there that many inverts across the sea? A dive machine seems more likely because A LOT of parks over in Asia hold many titles( with the exception of the new Smiler). Station size and transfer matches others on YouTube. And plus if you look at where the track is going, it really looks like you only load one one side(similar to BLST). Usually if it was an invert, you would see a track going through the middle of the station, not pushed off the right like in the blueprints. (I forget where i saw this but apparently it only coasted 10millon) 10 million for an invert of that size is way too cheap. Ok let me nip pick this before everyone else...

1) there has been track seen that resembles and inverted coaster

2)look at the footers, the parallel structure is another good chance for it to be an invert

3) if it was a dive coaster, the blueprints have a loop going through it, dive coasters have steep hills, how is this possible?

4)dive coasters usually have a straight drop off, they do not usually have a bend in their first drop

5)why would KI get another "prototype coaster"

6)we have already unanimously decided its an disides

-Im not trying to be a smart @** Just wanted to show both sides

I definitely know people will be filming the announcement. But does someone think that they can record the whole announcement ( with something better than a cell phone). One of many will not be able to attend the announcement because I will have four less teeth. It would mean the world of someone posted a good video. I have been following since day one.

That's a please.

I will probably have my HD camera too.. Just for a second angle. Not that you'll need to see my video. I just want my own video.

Is it too early to speculate the 2024 coaster yet?

haha i know my post was a little far fetched but I'm curious why the 2014 coaster didn't go beyond the valley.. Any coaster that would have the lift start at the SOB station would easily clear the 2014 coaster...