Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

On announcement night we should have the Invert believers on one camp side, and the DM/Other believers camp on another side! Anyways, like Second said, let's chill on the topic and think about what if .

Sent from a Potato

• Like 1

Breaking a entering means crossing over something, typically a fence, river onto a property, etc. A parking lot is fair game IMO.

So many cop wannabees on this board.

Thanks for sticking up for me :) I didn't go snooping around. I parked in a parking lot and walked on a grassy hill. I don't think that's any more troublesome than parking in the grass right outside the facility and taking pics :) heck they probably would prefer you park in the lot vs on the grass outside by the road :P

• Like 1

I am not going to go, cause i am afraid I will blow up when it is officially announced we are not getting an Intamin. My dreams will be crushed :(

i don't see Kings Island doing back to back to back b&m coasters. The next coaster will probably end up being a inatnim giga be very happy we didn't get screwed with b&m giga called millennium forceless.
  • Like 2

Breaking a entering means crossing over something, typically a fence, river onto a property, etc. A parking lot is fair game IMO. If it was illegal there would be a gate there in the front.

No, just so many members who would like for KIC to maintain its good standing with the park. Would you rather the admins come down on us again?

Sent from a Potato

Wow, that's a cool spud! ;)

• Like 1

Look I understand y'all's concern. I do. I know what happened that caused a lot of trouble and that wasn't my intention at all. NO ONE on here told me to go there and take pics. I did it bc I wanted to see, and thought I would share with you all.

If you are worried about them causing trouble I will happily remove the post.

Yeah I guess maybe by legal definition I did trespass but I took full responsibility for what I did and I caused no harm to the property or anything on the property :)

In no way did anyone on this site tell me to do so or encourage me to do so and in no way did I do so because I felt obligated to

I am a photographer. I take my camera darn near everywhere always looking for something new to photograph to share with the world. That was the point of today. Capture something new that I hadn't seen pics of before, satisfy my curiosity, and share what I found with the world :)

I will gladly go remove the post if that's what you all want!!

I'm not here to cause trouble or get the site shut down and in trouble. I'm just here to try and have fun and add a little fuel to the fire of speculation :P

• Like 1

Breaking a entering means crossing over something, typically a fence, river onto a property, etc. A parking lot is fair game IMO. If it was illegal there would be a gate there in the front.

So can I park my car in somebody's driveway and snoop around in their front garden if there's no fence or gate around it?

• Like 1

So can I park my car in somebody's driveway and snoop around in their front garden if there's no fence or gate around it?

Not at Jr's house, someone found that out here recently. Then left my house in cuffs.

• Like 5

On announcement night we should have the Invert believers on one camp side, and the DM/Other believers camp on another side! Anyways, like Second said, let's chill on the topic and think about what if .

Sent from a Potato

XD Let's make shirts saying. Team Invert and Team Drop Machine on the other. :P Jk But who care's what we get! I am just happy with something new.

Is parking in the drop off area to take pictures during the off season or when the park is closed considered trespassing? But why are we going bonkers over what ride we might/are getting? I personally don't care what type of ride we get or what the details of the ride is. All I care about a ride is it being fun to ride and giving me reasons to ride it again.

• Like 3

Meanwhile I will keep to the topic at hand. I think we can see track on site more than likely when we get the last footer poured, which may be around Fall (E-M-L) then our construction on the steel around the Winter. I do hope we get a good announcement and a great event Thursday, that event will play out our speculations and ideas on fly or die. I just hope to get something free possibly at the announcement( BB1, who hopes for freebies)

Sent from a Potato

I'm still hoping for a Gatekeeper type coaster though I doubt that's what this is. I am sure it will be big bc of how early they started construction. I don't remember them starting construction on Diamondback as early as they did for 2014 Coaster.

Somebody pulled in and backed out of my driveway, I am going after them!

What if they was taking pictures of you? I'm just kidding it isn't a big deal she was on the visitor parking lot. Unless Kat ran over the guards gate. :P jk Thank you Kat for the pictures but we all gotta becarful one way or another. :P

• Like 3

I'm still hoping for a Gatekeeper type coaster though I doubt that's what this is. I am sure it will be big bc of how early they started construction. I don't remember them starting construction on Diamondback as early as they did for 2014 Coaster.

Diamondback construction started around the same time as this project did. I have pics from opening day in 2008 with lots of work going on in the old swan lake area.

• Like 2

Somebody pulled in and backed out of my driveway, I am going after them!

What if they was taking pictures of you? I'm just kidding it isn't a big deal she was on the visitor parking lot. Unless Kat ran over the guards gate. :P jk Thank you Kat for the pictures but we all gotta becarful one way or another. :P

You're welcome :) I wasn't thinking about the recent incident, probably bc I only come on here a few times a year and didn't witness what all happened, just heard about it :) I assume full responsibility for the photos and my actions :)

I am sure in the off season people will park in the parking lot at KI and take pics of the construction. Will that be trespassing too?

i wouldn't risk it. I would say KI will probably have multiple webcams on the construction site anyways, and they will have construction updates.

Ohio trespassing laws:

(2) Knowingly enter or remain on the land or premises of another, the use of which is lawfully restricted to certain persons, purposes, modes, or hours, when the offender knows the offender is in violation of any such restriction or is reckless in that regard;

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2911.21

You're going to nitpick the word I used in reference to the link you posted? Really? I call things like that "articles". If you understood what I meant, I got my point across. I'm not part of the literary intelligentsia, so is there anything else you want to correct me on?

Yes.

What you want to believe is an article, is simply a press release. As seen here:

http://www.mediacollege.com/journalism/press-release/format.html

I believed you would have easily understood why I "nitpicked" without going into great detail, my apologies for that.

If CP has used press releases in the past that referenced new attractions that break a park "World Record", there is no reason to believe it would change with a new KI attraction that is drawing much attention.

I'm not bashing. I'm humbly advising. ;)

• Like 6

Diamondback construction started around the same time as this project did. I have pics from opening day in 2008 with lots of work going on in the old swan lake area.

So I think it's safe to assume a large coaster :)

• Like 2

So people on my lawn (which has no fence) taking photos inside my house is an ok thing to do? I Guess so, there is no fence. <_<

I am sure in the off season people will park in the parking lot at KI and take pics of the construction. Will that be trespassing too?

Other than the Park and Ride section of the lot... yeah that's trespassing and if you would like to test that out next off season be our guest.

"You mad bro?"

• Like 5

Ok I know I'm really slow but what's up with CP 2014?! Any more news on that? I haven't been up there since 2010...Is there any construction going on there?!

Gatekeeper was built this year, and they remodeled the front gate.

Ok I know I'm really slow but what's up with CP 2014?! Any more news on that? I haven't been up there since 2010...Is there any construction going on there?!

Gatekeeper was built this year, and they remodeled the front gate.

I was reading somewhere on here that they announced there's going to be something in 2014. Hold on lemme find that link.