Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Yay, we have officially achieved 380 pages of decoding! I think we can all be proud of that and now get more exciting posts soon!

Sent from a Potato

• Like 1

You're going to nitpick the word I used in reference to the link you posted? Really? I call things like that "articles". If you understood what I meant, I got my point across. I'm not part of the literary intelligentsia, so is there anything else you want to correct me on?

Yes.

What you want to believe is an article, is simply a press release. As seen here:

http://www.mediacollege.com/journalism/press-release/format.html

I believed you would have easily understood why I "nitpicked" without going into great detail, my apologies for that.

If CP has used press releases in the past that referenced new attractions that break a park "World Record", there is no reason to believe it would change with a new KI attraction that is drawing much attention.

I'm not bashing. I'm humbly advising. ;)

You think I'm that smart? Boy, you really don't know me. I didn't even know Glenda was actually Glinda, who was actually Galinda.

But thank you for the clarification.

It's still an article.

signed, Secondson....the eternal smart alec.

:P

As for this being a world record-breaking attraction, we're simply going to have to agree to disagree about whether the attraction will be a record breaker or if the record will merely apply to the park itself. We'll find out Thursday, and I'm perfectly happy waiting until then to find out. ;)

Need to go chow down.

• Like 5

At the park right now.

Doesn't seem like anything is going on.

Maybe because it's late in the day.

Contractors hate to pay unnecessary overtime, or work Sundays!

I would say come tomorrow morning some activity will be happening. If not to the actual construction site itself, to the announcement site.

At the park right now.

Doesn't seem like anything is going on.

Maybe because it's late in the day.

AFAIK they don't work weekends. I was up there last Saturday and there was no construction going on, but when I went on Wednesday and Thursday they were busy working :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Seen at Clermont Steel. No trespassing was done to take these pics.

Where were you located? :) I was in that parking lot you see in the background.

You come to the light right in front of their sign and there's a driveway beside it. I pulled in there.

• Like 1

ema2ygur.jpg

6ahyhuze.jpg

Seen at Clermont Steel. No trespassing was done to take these pics.

Where were you located? :) I was in that parking lot you see in the background.

You come to the light right in front of their sign and there's a driveway beside it. I pulled in there.

Nice. I wasn't driving, my fiance was, bc he knows the area really well :) He parked in the visitors lot, and yes, I have received A LOT of negativity and criticism for such :P I was out there early this afternoon and took a lot of pics :) Saw some pretty cool stuff :) If you wanna see what I saw, PM me. I'm not posting the link again :P

*sigh*

Again, unless it's necessary to make your point, please refrain from quoting long posts which contain multiple photos. That is to say, if you quote it, edit out the photos. Thanks!

i heard Kings Island is getting the fastest rollercoaster in the world for Halloween Haunt.

Wow. It's gonna go at least 150 mph, huh?

• Like 2

*sigh*

Two things.

First: Again, unless it's necessary to make your point, please refrain from quoting long posts which contain multiple photos.

Second: Can we limit the number of smileys? One or two is fine, but multiple ones in each comment is annoying. See the TOS - second paragraph: " Overuse of emotions - Use the emotions (smileys) as needed, but don't end your posts with more than one of them. That's not necessary, it junks up the forums, and makes dial-up users have to wait for the image to download. "

Still on that high horse, I see :P:lol:

• Like 3

I kinda feel like we should 100% avoid posting pics of CSF here. Most likely if you're not on their property, you're in an unsafe location on the road. I don't know how it's all set up there, though.

Basically, there's one lane each direction, no shoulder, only grassy areas to park in if you're going to park off the road but not on any private property. That's about all I noticed, though. I wasn't the one driving.