Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

'Lorem ipsum, etc.' has been standard filler text for a long, long time. Don't read anything into that. This layout is probably the basic framework for the pages to come, but using old data to make sure the layout and links all work properly. The only real work I see here that won't be used later are the spoofs of 'The Bat' that would not take terribly long to produce. The blueprints, on the other hand, would have taken a insane amount of work for an outsider to produce, and quite a large amount of work even for an insider. My feeling is that the prints are real, and this early release of 'The Bat' is a little silt to muddy the water for a few days.

• Like 9

I'm with thedevariouseffect. The logo certainly looks real, but most of the text and all of the photos/renderings were placeholders. The purported opening date was "April 27, 2014" - a Sunday.

The few ride details ("tallest wing coaster", etc) shown are likely to be placeholders as well. Sites like this get designed months in advance, often before final copy is available. We'll find out what "The Bat" - or whatever name is being resurrected - is on Thursday.

Clearly, this incomplete site should never have been pushed to a production web server. (Surely Cedar Fair would know by now that there are enthusiasts somewhere reloading URLs like visitkingsisland.com/2014 and visitkingsisland.com/Banshee every 20 minutes...)

• Like 4

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, et nam possit labitur veritus, novum quaestio te mei. Vis in mazim viderer, no posse ludus nam. No recteque mnesarchum quo, his eirmod insolens constituam ut. Iracundia referrentur theophrastus in eum, ex autem nullam disputando eum, his nibh percipitur ei. Has no vide maluisset assentior.??? huh?

​Sorry Double post. :(

Standard fake Latin "dummy text" used for testing the design and layout of a website or other print media. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_Ipsum for more info.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 3

Why did they say there weren't any wing- riders on the menu at any Cedar Fair parks then?

Just to keep it hushed?

Good point...maybe he meant for 2013 without specifically saying it...kinda how Don said there may not be a day this summer for an announcement and to find out he literally meant day time. That's my guess.

• Like 2

The thing is.....IT JUST GENERATED MORE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT!!!!......They don't need to advertise anything, because you guys just pushed the mystique of this coaster way up on the list for those who are interested. None of the information has been OFFICIALLY released about anything......just speculation!!!

• Like 12