Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

You know, five hours ago I was relieved to see "The Bat". Over sixty days of obsession(I searched Ki 2014 on youtube and google everysingle day) I thought I could finally calm down. And now I am freaking out. I dont know if this is real or not This will be the longest two days in my life, tick tock...

2 days 22 hours, 39 minutes, 5,4,3,2,1,38minutes...

• Like 7

I may be the only one still on Team Donkey. BB1, wanting to ride a donkey themed coaster.

I really don't care if it is Banshee, or even Bat, just give me a good invert, and put in a dash of excellent theming, and I'll be a happy camper.

• Like 6

I may be the only one still on Team Donkey. BB1, wanting to ride a donkey themed coaster.

I really don't care if it is Banshee, or even Bat, just give me a good invert, and put in a dash of excellent theming, and I'll be a happy camper.

No camping, remember?? :P no camping means you can't be a camper :lol:

Posted Image

• Like 5

No Camping! :) EDIT: Gosh darn it! This happens to me ALL the time!
  • Like 2

No camping, remember?? :P no camping means you can't be a camper :lol:

utypu8y7.jpg

When I see this sign all I can think about is Call Of Duty.

• Like 7

Direct your attention to this photo that was posted earlier:

mCnR4i8.png

If we do not get a wing coaster, what do you think the odds are that these height, speed, and inversion statistics are correct for what we DO get?

What type of coaster would these records even come close to breaking? not tall enough for the inverted record...and it isnt long enough either....correct?

That layout does seem to destroy hopes of adding on with another coaster (Like Young Stud's Giga in 2019) with the rest of SoB's land. Unless they got rid of Flight Deck....etc

• Like 2

mCnR4i8.png

If we do not get a wing coaster, what do you think the odds are that these height, speed, and inversion statistics are correct for what we DO get?

I think pretty accurate. the only difference is that i think it will be 200 plus feet. why only go 199' if you can go one more foot and be the first inverted hyper coaster?

199 foot lift hill?

Why not add at least another foot to make it 200. The public would see 199 and 200 as very different heights/numbers. :P

EDIT: Beat by Kirbias1

• Like 3

I think pretty accurate. the only difference is that i think it will be 200 plus feet. why only go 199' if you can go one more foot and be the first inverted hyper coaster?

Because if there are inversions, it isn't a hypercoaster.

• Like 1

There is no evidence that suggests that the Trespassers have any affiliation with KIC...either is there?

could just be a random fanboy and his girlfriend....throwing up Youtube videos to attract visitors to his channel?

OOhhh my god, I just figured it out.

​Do you remember Slugworth from Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory, do you remember at the beginning we thought he was evil but was really working for Mr. Wonka along, I think we have the same thing here. What if Patrick Michael is really a worker for Don, and on Thursday we see Patrick On stage.

• Like 1

OOhhh my god, I just figured it out.

​Do you remember Slugworth from Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory, do you remember at the beginning we thought he was evil but was really working for Mr. Wonka along, I think we have the same thing here. What if Patrick Michael is really a worker for Don, and on Thursday we see Patrick On stage.

Ok I'm clueless, please fill me in. Who is Patrick Michael?

mCnR4i8.png

That's Gatekeeper!

^And he is now saying its a Wing Coaster...

"Not sure if I will write down some notes or wing it Thursday night when we announce our new world record-breaking attraction......Kings Island Twitter....HINT HINT....WINGCOASTER!!!!!!!!!"

(Comment made by Patrick on Youtube)

That's Gatekeeper!

Boy, it's cOLD in here, isn't it? :P

Sorry, that was said a few pages ago, I was referring more to the numerical stats. :)

Well, I obviously missed a lot today. If it is in fact a wing coaster, I say cool, but please god be a different layout than GK, which I would hope they do. I think the picture of GK on the "site" is just a placeholder for the time being.