Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Think about it guys. Diamondback had its own website. It was not a part of the KI website. That 2014 page was mind numbingly simple. Its almost impossible to accidentally make a web page view-able and open like that on mistake. Other than footers theres no evidence of an invert (correct me if im wrong). Don has hinted several times with the word wing. All this to say I believe the name of this POSSIBLE wing will be Banshee or possibly something we havent heard yet. I mean, what would owls, scarecrows, and Celtic graves have to do with bats? Also, many people associated the words bat and KI together with deaths they believe are true (obviously false).

• Like 2

Ok enough is enough. Time for me to look up what a giga coaster is.

While you're at it you might also want to look up what a stratacoaster is and what a hypercoaster is... :D

Ok!! :D *goes back to Google and maybe Wiki*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think about it guys. Diamondback had its own website. It was not a part of the KI website. That 2014 page was mind numbingly simple. Its almost impossible to accidentally make a web page view-able and open like that on mistake. Other than footers theres no evidence of an invert (correct me if im wrong). Don has hinted several times with the word wing. All this to say I believe the name of this POSSIBLE wing will be Banshee or possibly something we havent heard yet. I mean, what would owls, scarecrows, and Celtic graves have to do with bats? Also, many people associated the words bat and KI together with deaths they believe in.

Other than the footers... we have no evidence of anything. So if you use the only evidence we have, its an invert.

Think about it guys. Diamondback had its own website. It was not a part of the KI website. That 2014 page was mind numbingly simple. Its almost impossible to accidentally make a web page view-able and open like that on mistake. Other than footers theres no evidence of an invert (correct me if im wrong). Don has hinted several times with the word wing. All this to say I believe the name of this POSSIBLE wing will be Banshee or possibly something we havent heard yet. I mean, what would owls, scarecrows, and Celtic graves have to do with bats? Also, many people associated the words bat and KI together with deaths they believe in.

Other than the footers... we have no evidence of anything. So if you use the only evidence we have, its an invert.

I can see what youre saying but you could also consider Dons tweets as evidence as he is our only source of 100% true information. Im not convinced his hints are hinting at what we are focused on though. Just trying to connect the dots

I can see what youre saying but you could also consider Dons tweets as evidence as he is our only source of 100% true information. Im not convinced his hints are hinting at what we are focused on though. Just trying to connect the dots

You're telling me we should take EVERYTHING he says as the cold hard truth? He's a PR director. His job is to trick us and mislead us so that we get all hyped up for the announcement. Don's tweets are FAR from fact.

• Like 3

Part of Don's job is to throw us red herrings to make sure that nobody feels 100% for sure that they know what it is on the announcement day.

You want my opinion? Had those blueprints never gotten out, I really, truly don't think that Bat page would have even been made. I think its sole purpose was to make us doubt, since on this board, many people were feeling very sure it would be an invert named Banshee.

I still believe it will be an invert named Banshee.

• Like 7

You're telling me we should take EVERYTHING he says as the cold hard truth? He's a PR director. His job is to trick us and mislead us so that we get all hyped up for the announcement. Don's tweets are FAR from fact.

i said you COULD consider Dons tweets as evidence. Whether its got the word wing in it or not or whether its even talking about 2014, Don has not lied to us. He is being truthful with everything he says.

Part of Don's job is to throw us red herrings to make sure that nobody feels 100% for sure that they know what it is on the announcement day.

You want my opinion? Had those blueprints never gotten out, I really, truly don't think that Bat page would have even been made. I think its sole purpose was to make us doubt, since on this board, many people were feeling very sure it would be an invert named Banshee.

I still believe it will be an invert named Banshee.

I think what im trying to say is getting misinterpreted haha. But i agree with The Bat page being fake.

Think about it guys. Diamondback had its own website. It was not a part of the KI website. That 2014 page was mind numbingly simple. Its almost impossible to accidentally make a web page view-able and open like that on mistake. Other than footers theres no evidence of an invert (correct me if im wrong). Don has hinted several times with the word wing. All this to say I believe the name of this POSSIBLE wing will be Banshee or possibly something we havent heard yet. I mean, what would owls, scarecrows, and Celtic graves have to do with bats? Also, many people associated the words bat and KI together with deaths they believe are true (obviously false).

Just by hinting at the word wing could just be for The Bat reference.. And many inverted coasters are themed off of birds even though they aren't wing coasters.

Will don be answering questions an out the 2019 giga thursday night?

i don't know but hopefully he saw my drawling and will take it into consideration, no coaster having to be dismantled and little to no clearing needed, makes perfect sense.
  • Like 2

Just by hinting at the word wing could just be for The Bat reference.. And many inverted coasters are themed off of birds even though they aren't wing coasters.

Back several weeks ago i noticed the scarecrows had sort of cloth wings on them. Not sure about all of them but the ones i saw did. I dont know if that could possibly be a clue or not but i never brought it up

I've convinced myself so hard that it's an invert that I don't see any reason to be debating...

I'm setting myself up for disappointment. :)

And BeastForever, I agree, no lives. I went for an interview at the park and she asked if I was on KICentral.. and I had to be a bit proud and a bit embarrassed because of how crazy obsessed we seem to be... haha. Or maybe it's just me, and in my own mind..

• Like 1

I am going to get 300, 000 signatures for my fight for a intamin giga in 2019.

Personally I would like our giga to run along Soak City.

that would be a very tight squeeze to fit a giga there, i don't think there would be enough room for elements other than airtime hills, and a turnaround.
  • Like 1

We shouldn't take Dons tweets ad evidence. Like people have been saying, he wants us to think the opposite of what's true, and he's doing a very good job at it.

For all we know tomorrow we could see a new website launch. Screaming Demon Returns! We won't know for about two days.

• Like 2

We shouldn't take Dons tweets ad evidence. Like people have been saying, he wants us to think the opposite of what's true, and he's doing a very good job at it.

For all we know tomorrow we could see a new website launch. Screaming Demon Returns! We won't know for about two days.

Thats one coaster i wish i was alive by then to ride

• Like 1

Is it me, or did the wording on the website seem a bit... stale? As I read it, I got the feeling it was just thrown together quickly.

I don't know, maybe its just me, but the wording seemed kind of weird.

Vekoma slc's > b&m inverts

Vekoma SLC= ouch

• Like 1

Betting on a screamin demon tweet by don tomorrow. lol

• Like 1