Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

I have lost all interest in this new ride. Like a previous poster stated a great ride will stand on its own. A overhyped ride with everything built around the announcement is to make it more than it is.

It can still be an Invert, and that is our best hope!

• Like 1

I see what you're saying and slightly agree...I hope this new ride has a reason to have all of this hype and attention. If it's nothing new, crazy, or totally exciting I'll be slightly disappointed. However will it still be good, I would say of course, or at least probably. I just hope it lives up to everything that seems to be of this ride. Give me good new records, not "tallest loop on an invert." "Tallest invert in Ohio" ect...

• Like 4

I see what you're saying and slightly agree...I hope this new ride has a reason to have all of this hype and attention. If it's nothing new, crazy, or totally exciting I'll be slightly disappointed. However will it still be good, I would say of course, or at least probably. I just hope it lives up to everything that seems to be of this ride. Give me good new records, not "tallest loop on an invert." "Tallest invert in Ohio" ect...

The announcement suggests world record......

• Like 10

I have lost all interest in this new ride. Like a previous poster stated a great ride will stand on its own. A overhyped ride with everything built around the announcement is to make it more than it is.

Does that mean that you'll stop posting?

• Like 10

Tallest loop on an invert would be a world record...but...it's a meh record IMO

I hope for a B&M prototype or something we don't expect at all, I want to be surprised and shocked. I doubt if it will happen, but honestly it looks awesome and will be, but not to the level I was with TTDs announcement, or kind of with Gatekeeper (it's world records are lame as hell).

Someone ought to bring a portable stereo, with 2 MP3s ready to play out loud.

1. "Celebration" by Kool And The Gang;

or

2. That tuba-heavy, descending "You Lose!" fanfare from "The Price is Right."

"♫ Dun-dun-da-dun, BLLLaaaaaiiiiirrrrrr! ♫"

Or, along those same lines the "ding ding ding" and "submarine siren" sound effects that signal a big winner on TPIR!

EDIT: Can someone tell me how to post a picture?

Make a photobucket

I would suggest something that doesn't suck, like imgur or flickr

Yeah I made a photobucket and cant quite figure it out.
Upload your photo to photobucket. And then click the direct link, then go onto the forum and click the picture and paste

Tallest loop on an invert would be a world record...but...it's a meh record IMO

I hope for a B&M prototype or something we don't expect at all, I want to be surprised and shocked. I doubt if it will happen, but honestly it looks awesome and will be, but not to the level I was with TTDs announcement, or kind of with Gatekeeper (it's world records are lame as hell).

I thought about the prototype thing, or specifically a wing rider on an inverted track, but decided based on marketing that almost certainly can't be it. They are calling it a world record breaking attraction. If its a prototype it's not breaking any records. If its a "first ever" it's not breaking anything. I think it's fairly safe to assume that and records listed on this will be of the "on an inverted coaster" or more likely "on a full circuit inverted coaster" variety.

This coming from the guy who has "U mad Bro" as their signature. Might want to read your own quote!

• Like 9