Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

I'll just go ahead and say what everyone is thinking on here and that is if this new ride is anything less than an Intamin designed coaster then it will be a failure much like SOB for Cedar Fair.

Go play in traffic...I'm guessing yet another YoungStud persona.

Here's another one you can try:

Mustaf Herod Apyur Poupr

I don't get the hate and no i'm not a troll. Isn't someone telling me to go "play in traffic" violating the TOS so maybe I need to report this post? I'm just a big fan of their coasters which are almost always in the top 10 #factsonly

You seem to know alot about the TOS being a "new poster"...you have proven my point for me.

Thanks.

Did you ever seem to wrap it around your head that I actually took the time to read the TOS before signing up? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I'll just go ahead and say what everyone is thinking on here and that is if this new ride is anything less than an Intamin designed coaster then it will be a failure much like SOB for Cedar Fair.

have you met youngstud? you two will be the best of friends! :)

I'm sure they are posting from the same basement...wearing identical Star Trek Underroos.

Dude, Youngstud does not do star trek or any thing sci fi for that matter!

I'm not thinking that. In fact, the majority of the people here aren't thinking that, either.

You're just an Intamin fanboy who can't see through your rose-tinted glasses that there are other manufacturers who can make an equal or better product than Intamin.

• Like 5

I think the haters of intamin on here prefer b&m cause their restraints favor larger guests.

Yes, very classy.

Intamin is number 1 for most mechanical downtime! :D

I don't remember any fatalities on any Intamin coasters do you? Their coasters aren't made by people like the Dinn Corporation who lots of wood riders used to think had a flawless safety record until that awful Texas Giant incident.

You've got to be kidding me, right?

• Like 4

I think the haters of intamin on here prefer b&m cause their restraints favor larger guests.

Yes, very classy.

I don't remember any fatalities on any Intamin coasters do you? Their coasters aren't made by people like the Dinn Corporation who lots of wood riders used to think had a flawless safety record until that awful Texas Giant incident.

Please name me one fatality on an Intamin coaster please? #crickets

I seriously doubt anyone has any serious doubt (lol) but Don has basically, through lack of words, admitted that this is a coaster. Note this conversation:

https://twitter.com/KingsIslandPR/status/364491277024239616

He did not use the word "attraction" when asked about "the new coaster". I think anyone with eyes can see that it is a coaster, but does this constitute an admission?

Based on that tweet, the name could be:

The Barber

The Stylist

Maybe they go a different direction and call it, "The Hare" in an unimpressive attempt at a pun.

Unfortunately, it looks like the "Fiery Fist o' Pain" is out...

Now that would be awesome!!! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YoungStud is trolling again, making new user names.

I could care less who puts in a coaster. Fact is, it is a B&M. The poster in question knows this, and, is going off to provoke a reaction, which, is the definition of trolling.

I am guilty, as I have posted here many times to not feed the trolls...

• Like 5

Yall call him a troll or accuse him of this crap...yet any disagreement with your views and you are the ones who start throwing accusations and bull sh*t around....hmm.....someone thinks many of you need to look at yourselves and reevaluate..

Thank you and i'm not a troll. I don't get because of my love of a coaster company that makes me an automatic target right after my first post on here and to me this seems like a herd mentality like when a pack of wolves attack and is ridiculous. I enjoy various coasters but just happen to enjoy Intamin ones more and tend to flock toward parks with more of them big deal. :rolleyes:

I think we're forgetting that we would have quite possibly had SEVERAL fatalities on an Intamin ride VERY recently if some heroic park guests hadn't jumped the fence to flip the overturned boat on Shoot the Rapids a couple weeks ago.

#BoatsTooSmall

• Like 4

Guys just leave them (or him, singular) alone. We've all spent the last few months trying to wrestle with them (him) about ride experience versus ride reliability, park investments, general public perception, etc etc. It should be clear by now (or by a while ago) that they (he) is a troll, and there is no arguing with them (him). They (he) either refuse to understand or to accept reason on the subject of roller coasters in the amusement park industry, and trying to argue with them (him) would be like trying to play chess with a pigeon. It will simply knock over the pieces and fly back to claim victory.

If you ignore them (him), they (he) will go away. They (he) are entitled to their (his) opinion that Intamins are the end all be all of roller coasters and nothing else will suffice. I'm entitled to the fact that B&M's are sensible investments for large amusement parks and my opinion that they are just as much fun as any other coaster. When Thursday comes and an Intamin is not announced, let them (him) cry in solitude. When April comes and an Intamin does not open, let them (him) boycott in solitude. I will happily advance past his empty place in line.

• Like 10

Yall call him a troll or accuse him of this crap...yet any disagreement with your views and you are the ones who start throwing accusations and bull sh*t around....hmm.....someone thinks many of you need to look at yourselves and reevaluate..

So let me get this straight since you jumped on me right away. If someone says something not of your world view then they are are "trolling" or let me guess a "hater." I would say to you not personally knowing you that maybe you need to learn how to accept opinions that are different than yours bud.

• Like 1

Your trolling here bro making ridiculous accusations!

• Like 2

Yes, very classy.

You asked for it. This list includes six deaths. Among other incidents.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intamin#Safety_incidents

• Like 3

I think we're forgetting that we would have quite possibly had SEVERAL fatalities on an Intamin ride VERY recently if some heroic park guests hadn't jumped the fence to flip the overturned boat on Shoot the Rapids a couple weeks ago.

#BoatsTooSmall

I said coasters specifically in my post but yes that is an Intamin ride big deal? It sounds like you're reaching with that statement and must be on the B&M hype train i'm guessing toward the front of the train?

• Like 1

So let me get this straight since you jumped on me right away. If someone says something not of your world view then they are are "trolling" or let me guess a "hater." I would say to you not personally knowing you that maybe you need to learn how to accept opinions that are different than yours bud.

You posted, knowing the coaster being installed is a B&M, in order to gain a reaction. For your first post under this user name.

Is that not trolling?

Again, I could care less WHO builds this, or any, coaster.

Yes, very classy.

I'll accept that challenge.

2011: Man dies on Superman: Ride of Steel at Six Flags Darien Lake

2004: Man dies on Superman: Ride of Steel at Six Flags New England

Not to mention numerous other tragic accidents like the recent Shoot the Rapids incident at Cedar Point that could have very well lead to fatalities.

• Like 5

Yes, very classy.

You asked for it. This list includes six deaths. Among other incidents.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intamin#Safety_incidents

Yeah wikipedia is a great source since it can be edited. How about you get some real articles but i'm guessing that post won't come will it? :rolleyes:

• Like 1