Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Why do we have to keep going round and round.

Yes, B&M makes reliable rides that offer nothing new.

Yes, Intamin makes innovative rides that offer something new with downtime.

I'd like to see how you rank your coasters. Like a top 20 of your steel.

• Like 1

I've been thinking today...dangerous at times, but let's just assume the blueprint video is 100% accurate and true. Why was the repeating blue envelope covering the front gate of KI? Could KI be in for an entrance gate overhaul like CP did? I know the KI entrance is very dated and could use a rehab itself. Maybe make the tower more striking and picturesque while outside the park? Maybe bring back a newer, modern International Street Restaurant?

Just a though...I haven't heard anybody bring this up yet. I'd personally LOVE to see an overhaul to the KI entrance and gates.

-T. Forsaken

• Like 4

Rcrwizard...it's his views, his ideals, and his posts...it's a free forum he can do what he pleases...just because you don't "see" b&m fanboys attacking doesn't mean they don't. If you look there were quite a few intamin attack posts in the past few posts.

Why are you mad at the guy, shutup, post, and enjoy the forum and get over it.

This goes to all members now, people are people and they will always be this way, just move.

Now I know why mods always seem prissy or moderate the hell out of everything like pointbuzz...people being stupid just like this

Okay, I understand how you would say this, especially since you're a soldier. Thanks for your service BTW. All I will say is I disagree with you strongly on what you just posted, but would rather just finally close this. Even though it is apparently fair for people to disrespect others, lets just move on.

2 days, 4 hours, 16 minutes. All will be revealed.

• Like 6

Could someone please post the link to the YouTube video of the blueprints? I don't know if I have seen it. I saw the WLWT one but didn't look too closely at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides with Cable lifts, hydraulic launches, LIM/LSM launches will have more downtime than a ride with chain lift only.

More working/moving parts = downtime.

Flight of Fear and Backlot Stunt Coaster don't have a lot of downtime, yet look at their launch mechanism.
  • Like 2

Yall call him a troll or accuse him of this crap...yet any disagreement with your views and you are the ones who start throwing accusations and bull sh*t around....hmm.....someone thinks many of you need to look at yourselves and reevaluate..

YoungStud is trolling again, making new user names.

Your trolling here bro making ridiculous accusations!

Hmm let me see. People who always rant about B&M and praise Intamin:

Big Sexy

YoundStud

Intaminisnumber1

I'm sensing a reoccurring theme

I found it funny that once the name YoungStud became infamous on the forum, BigSexy stopped posting. What a coincidence. Lol.

• Like 2

Strong possibility that KI website leak could be true. Even if its not, we all have our doubts(including me) we know for sure that height will definitely, not be that much higher than 200 feet, which leads me to believe that this could be legit.

The small gap between the two big footers at the base of the hill are 10ft apart, or 1/2inch...big enough for an invert cart?

gi_zps5a68040e.png

• Like 2

Strong possibility that KI website leak could be true. Even if its not, we all have our doubts(including me) we know for sure that height will definitely, not be that much higher than 200 feet, which leads me to believe that this could be legit.

The small gap between the two big footers at the base of the hill are 10ft apart, or 1/2inch...big enough for an invert cart?

gi_zps5a68040e.png

I strongly think this has a good possibility of being a wing, or just another diversion