Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Intamin is number 1 for most mechanical downtime! :D

I don't remember any fatalities on any Intamin coasters do you? Their coasters aren't made by people like the Dinn Corporation who lots of wood riders used to think had a flawless safety record until that awful Texas Giant incident.

I didn't say "fatalities"... I said "mechanical". Big difference.

You forgot Snickers on there. :lol:

Happy? Anything else that shouldn't have been left off?

Posted Image

If you're serious, I want one :)

I'll print them if there's enough interest, as long as I can get name badges through the printer without them jamming. If you're interested and will be at KI on Thursday, let me know so I can get an approximate count.

Also see the meet-up thread: http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/27900-aug-8-announcement-meet-up

I'm DEFINITELY going as is my brother Oldiesmann. I will ask him about the name badge when he gets home from work. I am pretty sure I replied on the meet up thread but will verify and send you my guesses lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I'll print them if there's enough interest, as long as I can get name badges through the printer without them jamming. If you're interested and will be at KI on Thursday, let me know so I can get an approximate count.

Also see the meet-up thread: http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/27900-aug-8-announcement-meet-up

I'm interested in one of these name tags! :)

• Like 1

Posted Image

I'm DEFINITELY going as is my brother Oldiesmann. I will ask him about the name badge when he gets home from work. I am pretty sure I replied on the meet up thread but will verify and send you my guesses lol

Can't wait until thursday. All signs to me point to an invert, and possible a wing invert? If that is the case, just speculating, how would that change the ride? You're still hanging underneath. How would that change the forces? Any ideas? I also maybe way off base with this.. I'm trying to picture in my head what it would look and feel like. Anyways happy waiting!!

• Like 1

2013thebeastmaster.png

Slow night at work = I'm already on KIC :P

Sure, why not. It'll go great with my KIC shirt :)

• Like 2

^^ I've met Oldiesmann at the park; I didn't know you two were siblings.

As for names and guesses, you'll have to Sharpie® them in.

Yep I'm his younger sister :)

Sounds like a deal! :)

Can't wait until thursday. All signs to me point to an invert, and possible a wing invert? If that is the case, just speculating, how would that change the ride? You're still hanging underneath. How would that change the forces? Any ideas? I also maybe way off base with this.. I'm trying to picture in my head what it would look and feel like. Anyways happy waiting!!

See ThrillBiscuit's avatar for a nicely photoshopped pic of a winged invert concept (Not supporting the idea, just giving TB props for being a PhotoShop ninja).

• Like 1

heres the only thing I don't get:

why for a simple coaster did this project start so early?

I'd say it was just for easier construction. You wait till winter, you are more likely to get delays due to cold, snow, etc. And for ground/footer work, that can be a headache. We have a bad Winter and it could delay the opening of the ride. Since that part of the park is not public accessible, they don't have to wait till offseason to do work, like Gatekeeper. It was probably just a case where they could do it cheaper in the summer than doing it in the Winter and could avoid any major delays due to weather.

2013thebeastmaster.png

I won't be there on Thursday but I would still like one for my trip to KI next week.

I won't be there on Thursday but I would still like one for my trip to KI next week.

But you'd know the answers by then; that would be cheating. ;)

If there's a member who will be at the park both Thursday and the day that you're coming, I could leave an extra tag with that person.

But you'd know the answers by then; that would be cheating. ;)

If there's a member who will be at the park both Thursday and the day that you're coming, I could leave an extra tag with that person.

Thanks.

I love that middle one of the station.

Great now there are going to be like 100 pages for me to read tomorrow morning. Lol.

It doesn't look like a there will be a shop on the exit. It does look like the shed will hold three trains.

Never mind about this line lordskippy made a very valid point.

• Like 1