Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

9453824947_9678804866_o.jpg

Isn't this the place were the drains are? If I had to take a guess, that would be a perfect location for a fountain!

That very black line is where the wooden fence is now, and you can see the bathrooms up in the left corner, so this in not near octoberfest.

^^Huh? How does that have to do with anything I said (I never said it was for a restroom :P) The entrance seems to be right by the circle which would be the perfect place to put something like a fountain.

After looking at construction pics, that circle in the blueprint is where the drains are.

Uninstalled, reinstalled, trying this again.

How about ditching this stupid tapawhatever bullshizz... You have no idea how annoying it is to read through and seeing "Sent from blah blah blah whatever" every other post... at least erase the signature lol. Use your phone as its meant to be, free up some data, and ditch tap-dancing.

• Like 8

^^Huh? How does that have to do with anything I said (I never said it was for a restroom :P) The entrance seems to be right by the circle which would be the perfect place to put something like a fountain.

After looking at construction pics, that circle in the blueprint is where the drains are.

Sorry, I was trying to help so KIC-ers get their bearings.

Wasnt direct towards you

Uninstalled, reinstalled, trying this again.

How about ditching this stupid tapawhatever bullshizz... You have no idea how annoying it is to read through and seeing "Sent from blah blah blah whatever" every other post... at least erase the signature lol. Use your phone as its meant to be, free up some data, and ditch tap-dancing.

U mad bro?

Ok, that is officially the LAST time I'm going to say that.

• Like 4

One final guess, It will be a flying inverted winged dive passive mag lev coaster themed to flying monkeys, the suports will be mauve, and the track will be fuchsia. The name you ask? Well that's the kicker, it will simply be named the monkey ride.

• Like 4

I hate tapatalk so much right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, the irony.

Lol I know. I'm about to just get on Safari and use the full site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk