Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

B&M inverts have a large cover that covers the wheels. This makes the train look wider. I now believe this is what we are seeing in the blueprints after another user pointed this out.

8df5o0039h31kge62ca94n.jpg

The other possibility is that there is some sort of theming on the sides of the train.

Edited by Dom497

If the "new" blueprint of the station is correct...this is without a doubt an invert. Needless to say I'm highly disappointed. KI already has two inverts and a suspended...I could kinda throw Firehawk in that mix as well. Does KI really need this type of "fad" coaster? IDK...I would have LOVED to seen a wing or a dive machine. Oh well, maybe the new Action Zone could be called "Track over your head land".

Just another ride I won't be riding.

-T. Forsaken.

It seems foolish to judge something before it has been tried.

And to be "highly disappointed" about a world record-breaking attraction before it has even been released seems very childish.

• Like 5

So how many of yall will be around after the ride is built? Not too many. You come and go, stir it up watch it melt then leave. You'll have your fun till you realize there is nothing else to really talk about on this forum that yall can try and troll, argue, and be little. Soon, you'll only be a member with a last login of a year ago.

Soon....Soon....

• Like 7

Despite our expectations being confirmed or shattered, I find it hard to believe that anyone on this board will refuse to ride it because it's this or that. I also find it hard to believe that if it's a solid B&M coaster that anyone will not enjoy it. Maybe you'll pine for something "more", no matter what it is, but I'm sure it will be a fun ride.

I'm excited.

• Like 13

If the "new" blueprint of the station is correct...this is without a doubt an invert. Needless to say I'm highly disappointed. KI already has two inverts and a suspended...I could kinda throw Firehawk in that mix as well. Does KI really need this type of "fad" coaster? IDK...I would have LOVED to seen a wing or a dive machine. Oh well, maybe the new Action Zone could be called "Track over your head land".

Just another ride I won't be riding.

-T. Forsaken.

Yes, because we really need a "fad" coaster like a Dive Machine or a Wing rider. lol

• Like 2

Lol, I'm sleeping GOOOD tomorrow night...

Early Tech--IE get to work an hour early for the whole week

Sooo...staying up late @ KI for the announcement, probably won't be back till 2300 or so

0500 is going to come pretty hard...uuuughh

But so worth it

You sure the announcement will be over in time for you to leave the park AND drive home and get home at 2300??

So that's what the layout of the girls' restroom looks like..

http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab289/AlexRB1994/1375829491.jpg

Now you just need to learn what the layout of a girl looks like. :lol:

I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be inappropriate. But I just had to say it. B)

I'm new to the site and I really haven't been able to get all into the stuff that happens before a coaster or any other attraction is announced and this my first time to actually be able to figure out what its going to be and I have to say after reading all of these comments the new attraction for 2014 could be something you people have talked about or it could be something nobody has mentioned yet which is even more exciting. Plus we already know its going to be new in some way shape or form because its gonna be world record breaking. But only a day will tell and after its announced we can just all start turning our focus to the attraction itself

• Like 4

I'm new to the site and I really haven't been able to get all into the stuff that happens before a coaster or any other attraction is announced and this my first time to actually be able to figure out what its going to be and I have to say after reading all of these comments the new attraction for 2014 could be something you people have talked about or it could be something nobody has mentioned yet which is even more exciting. Plus we already know its going to be new in some way shape or form because its gonna be world record breaking. But only a day will tell and after its announced we can just all start turning our focus to the attraction itself

Welcome to the website! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Despite our expectations being confirmed or shattered, I find it hard to believe that anyone on this board will refuse to ride it because it's this or that. I also find it hard to believe that if it's a solid B&M coaster that anyone will not enjoy it. Maybe you'll pine for something "more", no matter what it is, but I'm sure it will be a fun ride.

I'm excited.

I'm excited with ya!

Any large addition to any park is reason to be excited. The park is reinvesting the money I spend there to better my & my family's experience.

The only downfall for me is that I do not live close enough to KI to make the 5+ hour trip down. I did consider it, but ironically, relatives from Cincy are coming up late Thursday/ early Friday.

The KIC livestream will be a great runner-up to actually being there!

• Like 9