Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

I think they will be here where I circled. I also spy a single rider line. Or what I think might be one.

stairs_zps57150a5c.jpg

I can't picture the staff calling out for single riders like CP does to maximize capacity.

I see the world record right now: "Largest Que line."

You obviously have never waited in Millennium forces line.

• Like 7

In this picture, you get a good perspective of where Wing Rider passengers sit next to the track. You are telling me that the forces wouldn't be felt different if it were inverted and the riders would sit slightly lower than the track instead of slightly above like a normal wing rider?

The forces would be un-noticeably different. The ride design would be slightly altered and would most likely feel identical to a normal Wing Coaster. The whole concept has no marketable value, is impractical, and will not happen. Why is this even being discussed?

It's called decoding. And it would appear not everyone is confident in your findings. You do realize that new things happen right?

The argument of " I know I'm right" ain't cutting it.

There's nothing to "decode" anymore. It's an Invert, deal with it. I honestly don't care if you don't believe me. But I'm just trying to show people what is actually happening here. I read plans for my job, and I know what is happening in those drawings. This WILL 100% be an Invert. I was just trying to spread the knowledge and discontinue wrong ideas in this thread. Sorry bout it...

i never said it wasnt an Invert. Go back and read.

Since the plans are out, its no contest. I can read plans too. the footers seem, to me anyway, a bit wide for a std invert, especially in the loops.

Take a look at the blueprint of the station and queue. Do you think theyre going to keep that wide part that used to be a part of TAs queue? it looks weird how it just suddenly becomes slim. Maybe theyll do something cool with a sign or an entrance plaza. Any other thoughts on that?

The overwhelming evidence such as the drawings which show it as an Invert. And the Invert supports which match the drawing. Those drawings show no accommodation to this supposed Inverted Wing Coaster. There is no evidence of B&M using that concept anywhere. Look at my previous posts, which explains my thought process clearer. There's no need to decode when we have all the evidence right in front of us.

How do you 100% know the drawings are accurate?

It should also be noted companies like B&M are always coming up with new concepts which we have never seen yet.

Because they have an Engineering stamp on them. And because they were found in the City Office.

Of course they are, and maybe that was a bad point by me, but I lowers they likeliness a whole lot when we've never seen any proof of that concept existing...

the plans are real, there are to many copies to be a fake. - in my head it goes like this.... WLWT pulled the plans from the city of mason, the day after the announcement date was set. They called KI for a statement, which was declined. The decision was made to release the plans before the news. done and done.

another set of plans that showed up today or yesterday, looks to show the "glide path" of the trains. While i am firmly rooted on hoping for a wing coaster, i have to admit the looking at these new plans puts a damper on that there are several areas that just dosent look like it would allow a wide wing thru.

Definitely an invert, probably not a wing. trying to stay positive.

from a reliability standpoint, i almost hope for something tested and true like a good Invert. New technologies, unproven, irl, break a lot. e.g. The Bat, or that cloudgroper thing

Yeah I understand. The glider path you see is the rider + train envelope (or the maximum space around the track that they legally must have to be considered safe), and that is what one looks like for an Inverted train.

I'm not sure if you've ever been on a Wing Coaster. But in general, I find Inverts a ton more forceful, and a lot more comfortable. While I do like the look of them, they don't deliver as good of a ride. Take my opinion as you will.

I'm not trying to argue or flame, just point out my reasons for thinking what I do.

In this picture, you get a good perspective of where Wing Rider passengers sit next to the track. You are telling me that the forces wouldn't be felt different if it were inverted and the riders would sit slightly lower than the track instead of slightly above like a normal wing rider?

The forces would be un-noticeably different. The ride design would be slightly altered and would most likely feel identical to a normal Wing Coaster. The whole concept has no marketable value, is impractical, and will not happen. Why is this even being discussed?

It's called decoding. And it would appear not everyone is confident in your findings. You do realize that new things happen right?

The argument of " I know I'm right" ain't cutting it.

There's nothing to "decode" anymore. It's an Invert, deal with it. I honestly don't care if you don't believe me. But I'm just trying to show people what is actually happening here. I read plans for my job, and I know what is happening in those drawings. This WILL 100% be an Invert. I was just trying to spread the knowledge and discontinue wrong ideas in this thread. Sorry bout it...

i never said it wasnt an Invert. Go back and read.

Since the plans are out, its no contest. I can read plans too. the footers seem, to me anyway, a bit wide for a std invert, especially in the loops.

Okay calm down.

Everything is ready to fly for tomorrow night's 10pm announcement.

From King Island twitter account.

Nice. So he has hinted that it could be a wing coaster, sit down coaster, or flying coaster. Has he hinted at all that it could be an inverted coaster? lol

Where is the announcement taking place anyways???

In Action Zone, I'm guessing near the construction area.

I have a feeling where the old water tower is seems to have a lot space there. Nobody wants to be smoosh up to a fence. :P

some people don't mind. I always have people in line that want to be standing right on top of me!! :angry: I like personal space, though!

• Like 1

I have a feeling where the old water tower is seems to have a lot space there. Nobody wants to be smoosh up to a fence. :P

some people don't mind. I always have people in line that want to be standing right on top of me!! :angry: I like personal space, though!

Most people do. :P The Wing Rider,Invert and GIGA coaster fans need to be spaced out. :P haha jk

• Like 3

I like the idea, maybe lower the middle two seats from the rest.

I should probably stop talking about inverted wing riders, I did joke around with the idea.

Inverts are incredible bro...despite what the intamin-minded believe. Raptor blew my face off in the early nineties...and still does to this day, and hopefully...this will do the same.

• Like 1

Most people do. :P The Wing Rider,Invert and GIGA coaster fans need to be spaced out. :P haha jk

I'd be in favor of that!

I saw this on the webcam today. What is that blue square shaped object that I have circled? I'm assuming it's for the announcement.

Camera4.jpg

I believe that is negative Banshee ghost matter...

• Like 4

:lol: yeah I don't think Don wants to have a big brawl break out lol. As long as it's not something like Top Thrill Dragster or The Falcon I'll be happy :P

• Like 1

I saw this on the webcam today. What is that blue square shaped object that I have circled? I'm assuming it's for the announcement.

Camera4.jpg

very hard to tell. I'm guessing a projector for the announcement. If I recall correctly, both Diamondback and WindSeeker had a video play for their announcements that gave an overview of the ride, layout, and on-ride POV :)

• Like 2

I saw this on the webcam today. What is that blue square shaped object that I have circled?

Camera4.jpg

They're covering up The Bat cages that they're going to release when they announce " The Bat, 2014!" jk

Or maybe they're going to have a UFC match. Looks like a boxing or MMA ring. Banshee Vs. The Bat! The winner takes over this area! :lol:

• Like 2