Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Clearly this is a symbol that Son of Beast, Screamin' Demon, King Cobra, and Bavarian Beetle will all rise from their graves and the new attraction shall be called... Son of the Screaming Bavarian Cobra!

I sometimes like to leave secret messages in what appear to be normal indentations. Check some of my other posts if you'd like!

LordSkippy, who just realized what a hard time Action Zone and the surrounding area has keeping coasters around.

• Like 8

I think they will be here where I circled. I also spy a single rider line. Or what I think might be one.stairs_zps57150a5c.jpg

And from the blueprints, you can also see doors that you will have to open to get inside. Hopefully this means a lot of themeing. (You also can see an exit door.
Just hard to make sense of it. I'm curious why it's all blacked out and doesn't have the individual steps drawn, unless it was a ramp I wish there were steps because then I could figure out station height.

Its "blackend" or "thickened" up as you say, because that is the background information for that particular drawing. The intent of that particular drawing is to show the items labeled T-TA-3, and P-19F. Dollar to a donut says this is a site utility plan. The T-TA-3 that is being relocated is probably a transformer, the P-19-F is probably a pull station, the darkened lines running b/w the 2 items, then down the page is probably electrical conduit. It could be storm drainage as well, or perhaps even another utility. Anyhoo, lets just assume its electrical stuff, doesn't exactly matter to your question...

Sorry if this was answered (responding as I read) but this is from the documents from the site electric. They're drawing the electric from the transformer near Delirium, I believe, and having the main power for the ride being "above" the station on the drawing.

• Like 4

Clearly this is a symbol that Son of Beast, Screamin' Demon, King Cobra, and Bavarian Beetle will all rise from their graves and the new attraction shall be called... Son of the Screaming Bavarian Cobra!

LordSkippy, who just realized what a hard time Action Zone and the surrounding area has keeping coasters around.

The coaster would be a stand-up wooden launched Galaxi.

Seriously though, that would be pretty awesome. Wait, you can see this?!

It all fits so perfectly....

• Like 1

And Greg Scheid has gotten into the fun.

Greg Scheid
@KIGMGREG Less than 24 hours until the 2014 announcement. Should I prepare notes for the announcement or just wing it?

https://twitter.com/KIGMGREG/status/365319359981293569

He said wing guys, that's definitely why it's gonna be a wing coaster named The Bat and you'll all be wrong!

This post is filled with sarcasm, just so you know.

Greg Scheid
@KIGMGREG Less than 24 hours until the 2014 announcement. Should I prepare notes for the announcement or just wing it?

He said wing guys, that's definitely why it's gonna be a wing coaster named The Bat and you'll all be wrong!

I think he should p-prepare notes.

• Like 2

Today's the day!

Fourth of July!

Merry Christmas!

Happy New Year!

All rolled up into one!

It's all ready to fly, but they may just have to wing it!

Today's the day and there's only 22 hours!

Don't forget about combing through all the details! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Greg Scheid

When have I ever said that it was a wing coaster named The Bat? I was merely reporting what Greg posted via Twitter. Is that a crime? Just because you don't believe that it's going to be a wing coaster named "The Bat" doesn't mean that others believe the same way some of you do on here. Numerous people have posted here with quotes from the park's twitter and yet that's okay, but I post what Greg said and it's not? Makes total sense. Forgive me for sharing something that I saw in relation to the announcement tomorrow. Forgive me for sharing something I found humorous. I'm so sorry that I interrupted the decoding in a way that you didn't like. I'm not really sorry.

• Like 5

Today's the day!

Fourth of July!

Merry Christmas!

Happy New Year!

All rolled up into one!

It's all ready to fly, but they may just have to wing it!

Today's the day and there's only 22 hours!

Don't forget about combing through all the details! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for reminding me. I edited that in.

Someone should swing by the b&m plant, and see if the flatbed with supports have been hauled out, i think the reason they had The Racer cam go black and white is because trucks are hauling in parts of the ride... He to edit because ipad decided white was weight.

• Like 1

Greg Scheid

When have I ever said that it was a wing coaster named The Bat? I was merely reporting what Greg posted via Twitter. Is that a crime? Just because you don't believe that it's going to be a wing coaster named "The Bat" doesn't mean that others believe the same way some of you do on here. Numerous people have posted here with quotes from the park's twitter and yet that's okay, but I post what Greg said and it's not? Makes total sense. Forgive me for sharing something that I saw in relation to the announcement tomorrow. Forgive me for sharing something I found humorous. I'm so sorry that I interrupted the decoding in a way that you didn't like. I'm not really sorry.

I'm sorry about that, I was trying to make a joke. I didn't mean to come out like that. I thought the tweet was funny too.

I don't want to ruffle any feathers. I'm just trying to keep this lighthearted.

Let's all be friends. :)

• Like 3

Am I the only one who is slanting towards B&M flyer?

I am really hoping for one, it seems realistic from the Patrick Michael blue prints. And it even seemed like it could have been a wing. But if you look at the new blueprint station leak, it really looks like an invert. Hoe hum. I guess there is always 2018...

A group of owls is a parliament.

My prediction:

Parliament:

4200'

198' high

180' drop

71mph

8 inversions.

I don't know why, but when I read parliament, I thought of the old cigarette brand.

I do like the stats you gave though! Love your new signature image!

• Like 1

Some of you guys reallllly need to learn how to take a joke, or some sarcasm sometimes. Loosen up a little!

Anyways, my prediction:

I really have no clue, the DIVErsions have been too good and I'm not sure what to believe, even the name. I have a feeling it is neither Banshee or Bat. I think that a 200'+ invert would be awesome and the only thing I hope not to see is a wing rider, or an inverted wing rider.. <_< since Cedar Point is my home park.

• Like 1

Man, do i hope Kings Island doesn't botch this rollercoaster, if they plan on it being a world record attraction it better take all the invert records with it... Otherwise it would be a massive failure at replacing Son of Beast which took all the wooden coaster records when it was around....

• Like 1

My final guesstimate....

Banshee

Theme: legend of Aibhill, hopeful river turned to blood

Manufacturer: B&M :/

Type: Invert :)

7 car trains with modified restraints

Height: 226'

Drop: 218'

Elevation difference between heighest elevation to lowest point of ride 289'

168' loop

8 total inversions

73 mph

4816' track length

Dark blue supports

burgendy and gray track

I have a bad feeling im going to be very unhappy tomorrow at the park, me and youngstud will be carried out in cuffs. I can picture it now... this rollercoaster will be the fastest b&m invert, it also has the most trim brakes on any b&m invert to date with 7 which is a world record ya! ( editing to emphasize " will be carried out in cuffs " was metaphorically speaking, just shows how severely disappointment i will be. )

• Like 6