Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Do amusement parks like Kings Island still hold trademarks on the names of their former rides? If so, there is no need to file a new trademark on the ride name again. Just like Ford and GM still hold the trademark names of their former car models that they no longer produce, like Falcon, Granada, Corvair, Firebird and T-Bird. If this is the case, there is no need to file a new trademark on The Bat as the name of a new ride that might be flying in the area!

Dracula, that evil vampire that he is and the prince of darkness, has transformed into a giant vampire bat, is swooping down through the mist and fog as he choose his victims. You can hear the loud, bone chilling screams as they try to protect themselves from being turned into the undead, just like the evil vampire that is Dracula! But there is no escape from the evil clutches of his talons and fangs as he grabs and transport his victims to his evil lair. They will rule the night for all time.

No trademark for The Bat was ever filed.

I don't think Gatekeepers was filed the day of the announcement. So it wont likely show up on the trademark sites for a few more days.

^Infront of the pews is a small stage which is were a casket would probably go.....but who would be in it? SOB?

This thread
  • Like 1

Looks like fox 19 is about to talk about the announcement here after the commercial break if you are by a tv, prob will just tell us what we already know tho, that the announcement is at 10 pm lol

Well i am streaming this "news cast" on my phone since this was posted, almost 30 minutes and three teases later, they might be doing a live report.

Nice Don explained the names on some of the Tombstones were people from KIC! Thanks Big Fella!

I dont live local so i cant watch that news channel. Any chance you can give me a summary? :)

Wasn't much to be honest. Just that the announcement was tonight at 10, they opened the gate to the construction area and panned around a little, then showed the Celtic Crosses and they asked Don about the names on the Tombstones. And they made it a point to say he (Don) is still calling it an attraction and not yet a coaster.

Ok thank you!