Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Roasted prime rib, assorted crackers, fruits, cheeses, bread, and chocolate covered cream puff.... Yum!!! Thanks, Don!! (Pic later, won't upload right now.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Not sure it's been posted BUT they are shutting AZ rides as well as The Beast as early as 9. My theory is so that The Beast can "attend" his son's funeral. Just my opinion.

The Beast is usually shut down for a time due to the fireworks, as they inspect the track for any debris. But you may be right for this particular night. ;)

• Like 1

In a stunning development it is revealed that the new ride is the relocated Shoot the Rapids.

However, it is safe to say that this is most likely the ride's mirrored layout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uT2dYfd49M&feature=c4-overview&list=UUGQ-GoleMI5SnqLSyfmIT0Q

The final turn leading to the helix seems way to long (the train almost stalls) but other than that, everything else is close to the blueprints

Well I know I am going to be dissapointed for sure. Thats a given.

Please, for the love of God, shut up. You sound like Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I would put you on my ignore list but with quotes and responses that never works.

I want it NOW!!!

• Like 3

Yeah...I just don't like inverts. Or at least the ones I've ridden. I tend to like coasters with lots of height and speed or fun, unexpected elements. I don't think I am being ungrateful by saying I am disappointed. I am happy KI is getting a new ride, but it isn't the type of ride that I have personally enjoyed. I will give it a chance and hope it proves me wrong!

Have you ridden Montu?

Best inverted I have ridden!

• Like 1

They said on an in park announcements that the fireworks would immediately follow the announcement this evening.

Rain is threatening so I'm ducking into the Ed AlOnzo show.

Excellent choice! :) we did that at 2pm. Now 4 are over at the VIP food, two went somewhere, one went to FestHaus, and I'm hanging out in AZ with my fiancé :) hoping the rain doesn't cancel the 6:30 VIP construction tour!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The church pews/funeral theme could certainly lend itself more to what someone posted awhile back. If it's a funeral for Son of Beast, it could totally come back from the grave as ZomBeast! If, you know, all the clues weren't already pointing at Banshee...Although, since according to wikipedia sometimes Banshees were women who died in childbirth, maybe this was Son of Beast's mother.

• Like 1