Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Back in the day a beige van once drove those roads...lol. memories

That wouldn't be the old beige General Services van, would it? I drove that thing many a time. Memories, indeed!

Yes, the infamous beige van...I drove it rides cleanup with azkindaguy.

My favorite memory of the beige van is when the sliding door just fell off one day. Hey glock, have you seen the "new" red truck lately? Good lord.

• Like 2

You've got to keep in mind, the 2009 Coaster thread (forget what it's called) is long gone - long, long gone.

This thread is here today, and it's gone tomorrow. I'm calling it.

- LordSkippy, the Madcap Laughs and Pet Sounds on his mind.

You know how terrifying it is to be listening to Pet Sound and then read lyrics as they are being sung? Haha.

2 hours guys, getting pumped.

Okay....I gave up and created a profile. Long time lurker on KIC, season pass holder for....uhm...yeah, I don't know how many years. Currently kicking myself for not going to KI tonight for the announcement but oh-so-glad for this thread, the live blog, and the live stream. This better be good....

• Like 12

Well it has been a wonderful ride ladies and gents! (pun intended) Now all we have to do is sit back and wait for all to be revealed. From the methodical thoughts to the off the wall ideas presented, this has been really awesome. I'm glad I was able to be a part of this decoding thread with you all.

• Like 2