Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

After catching up on the last five pages, I thank God most of you aren't in the amusement park industry.

Carry on...

Why? What's so bad about coaster enthusiasts speculating on a new ride and getting excited about it? Yeah maybe are thoughts go off on tangents every so often buts it's all in fun. We enjoy the thought of what's going on here and want to try to put the clues together.

• Like 6

After catching up on the last five pages, I thank God most of you aren't in the amusement park industry.

Carry on...

Why? What's so bad about coaster enthusiasts speculating on a new ride and getting excited about it? Yeah maybe are thoughts go off on tangents every so often buts it's all in fun. We enjoy the thought of what's going on here and want to try to put the clues together.

I think maybe he was just making a joke about how we come up with some crazy ideas :D

• Like 2

@KingsIslandPR: I'm about to dive in on putting together the information on something our guests are going to really enjoy.

I have a feeling Mr. Helbig really enjoys his job...

And I enjoy the job he does, he truly understands the "dance" . He does such a good job keeping our interest while not spoiling the "Moment".
  • Like 4

@KingsIslandPR: I'm about to dive in on putting together the information on something our guests are going to really enjoy.

And I enjoy the job he does, he truly understands the "dance" . He does such a good job keeping our interest while not spoiling the "Moment".

I feel like he choose the word "dive" on purpose just to make people on this site hopeful for a Dive Machine.

I feel like he choose the word "dive" on purpose just to make people on this site hopeful for a Dive Machine.

Why do all of you assume that Don wants us confused? Not all Kings Island's Twitter followers are enthusiasts, you know.

• Like 2

Just rode Firehawk and noticed construction signs back on the access road that leads behind Flight of Fears building that had the same design/theme to it as the teaser signs do. Probably just that--construction signs, but thought it was interesting to note none the less.

• Like 5

^^ So sometimes he says things that only an enthusiast would read into. See, the "dive in to his work" comment. It ignites enthusiasts, but does no harm or confusion to casual followers. It's not that he wants people confused, but his job at times is to mislead, then lurch forward through a hint, then retract that hint as if we read too much into it (and maybe we did), etc. It's a balance of building excitement.

• Like 10

Carry on...

I'd have to disagree with you on that one. My Rct3 park is thriving at the moment...

Please tell me that you don't really think running a real park has much in common with succeeding at RCT.

• Like 6

Carry on...

I'd have to disagree with you on that one. My Rct3 park is thriving at the moment...

Please tell me that you don't really think running a real park has much in common with succeeding at RCT.

Well in real life I couldn't use cheat codes to make my coaster go 1000ft high

• Like 3

Just a quick thought on footings..

I hold no engineering degree, but, I'm inclined to think that the shape and size of footings is a lot more likely to be relative to the type of ground they're sat in and what sorts of loads will be placed on them rather than being mfg specific. I would only look to the bolt patterns in the footings as a clue to whose ride is being installed.

• Like 1