Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

So clearly I should not drink your glass, because you would know that I would think that if you placed it in front of me that I would assume you placed the poison in mine, only to switch it to make me think it's in yours.

Inconcieveable!!

References to The Princess Bride are always funny in my book. :lol:B)

• Like 6

Haha, looks like a five year old drew it, well I guess that's what to expect at 1am. With new construction photos, thanks to DBI (who is awesome, thanks), this is what I think we might be seeing, might. Whether this is a dive coaster or B&M I hope its something BIG!kik_zpsb189900e.png

Yeha a new put put course, the one down the road is looking a little ragid any ways, I knew it couldn't be a coaster!

• Like 6

After catching up on the last five pages, I thank God most of you aren't in the amusement park industry.

Carry on...

Why? What's so bad about coaster enthusiasts speculating on a new ride and getting excited about it? Yeah maybe are thoughts go off on tangents every so often buts it's all in fun. We enjoy the thought of what's going on here and want to try to put the clues together.

I think maybe he was just making a joke about how we come up with some crazy ideas :D

It was mostly a joke. I don't mind reading people's ideas or even their wish lists, but there are plenty of those extreme cases in this thread where you just say "really?"

After catching up on the last five pages, I thank God most of you aren't in the amusement park industry.

Carry on...

I'd have to disagree with you on that one. My Rct3 park is thriving at the moment...

That was super funny. :)

I would really like to see a glow in the dark paint used on the roller coaster. supports and track look white during day and at night a bright sky blue track with bright yellow supports.

Even if there was no light package directly on the ride, I doubt glow in the dark paint would be noticeable with all of the light pollution from the park.

• Like 2

Please see my first post in this thread - it's #102.

Thank you.

=Hank

You've done this before. Please know a link is MUCH easier. Those of us on mobile phones or iPads do not get post numbers. To see your numbered post requires starting at the end of the thread, paging all the way back to the beginning, then counting forward. Those on metered data plans even get the potential of paying extra for the experience.

Please don't refer to posts by number, just post a link.

• Like 9

My mom always told me - "You know everything and that's it" (of course she was being sarcastic and using the phrase as a Polish put-down) but......here goes.....

I think these new terrain-hugging coasters like Maverick and Cheetah Run are very front and center right now. The area in question could handle a coaster like that, along with the theming that goes with it. Verbolten is a cool concept, but i think it could get "old" after a bit - I mean, really, unless the show gets changed, how many times do you want to see it? Expedition Everest is another example - the show will need to be changed to give guests a fresh experience once in a while. With Maverick and Cheetah Run, things can be added to enhance the theming, keeping the ride experience freshened-up at minimal cost. Also, if the area in question is going to be a themed area, room will be needed for additional rides, attractions, etc., so keeping the new coasters' footprint a bit more compact may be what we finally see.

I don't believe B&M has built any Maverick-like rides, but there's always a first - and they would probably do it much, much better than Intamin could ever hope to achieve.

Finally, bone-chilling screams.....I think it's just hype to corral more guests into a return visit after "whatever it is" is built. Hey, at least it didn't say "bone crushing screams" - we already had that with the last attraction that graced that area!

Well, mom - any comments from you?

Here is his post, and it is actually a pretty good one..

• Like 3

Please see my first post in this thread - it's #102.

Thank you.

=Hank

You've done this before. Please know a link is MUCH easier. Those of us on mobile phones or iPads do not get post numbers. To see your numbered post requires starting at the end of the thread, paging all the way back to the beginning, then counting forward. Those on metered data plans even get the potential of paying extra for the experience.

Please don't refer to posts by number, just post a link.

Sorry - 50 lashes with a wet noodle for me! It won't happy again. Promise!

• Like 4

I've been following closely on this project that they are working on. on Friday, I saw them working on more of the footers, and they were working on smoothening a part of the hill near Adventure Express. There is still plenty of equipment out there today.

not that it would happen, but I think it would cool if the new(potential) coaster would be a giga that takes title of worlds longest steel coaster from Steel Dragon. You would have the longest steel and wooden coasters in the same park.

I heard from a dependable source the ride is a b&M giga but my post was deleted.

not that it would happen, but I think it would cool if the new(potential) coaster would be a giga that takes title of worlds longest steel coaster from Steel Dragon. You would have the longest steel and wooden coasters in the same park.

I heard from a dependable source the ride is a b&M giga but my post was deleted.

I am guessing the dippin' dots guy, correct?

• Like 8

Because in order to claim hearing something from a reliable source one MUST cite that source or else that post is useless.

Those who talk, don't know and those that know, don't talk.

If you do know, hopefully your "source" knows to no longer trust you.

• Like 8

(This meant to be with my posts with the pictures)

This green track piece, is the talk about the B&M plant, and where it's going. It's been there since Gatekeeper track began showing up. But here it is anyways, it could mean something to Kings Island.

469058_541310342581894_949928465_o.jpg

(This meant to be with my posts with the pictures)

This green track piece, is the talk about the B&M plant, and where it's going. It's been there since Gatekeeper track began showing up. But here it is anyways, it could mean something to Kings Island.469058_541310342581894_949928465_o.jpg

Haha, looks like a five year old drew it, well I guess that's what to expect at 1am. With new construction photos, thanks to DBI (who is awesome, thanks), this is what I think we might be seeing, might. Whether this is a dive coaster or B&M I hope its something BIG!kik_zpsb189900e.png

Yeha a new put put course, the one down the road is looking a little ragid any ways, I knew it couldn't be a coaster!

when was this taken?