Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

(This meant to be with my posts with the pictures)

This green track piece, is the talk about the B&M plant, and where it's going. It's been there since Gatekeeper track began showing up. But here it is anyways, it could mean something to Kings Island.

469058_541310342581894_949928465_o.jpg

For a split second, I thought it was and extra limb for one of the dinosaurs!

• Like 4

You all seem to be forgetting that we used to have a green coaster. Two of them in fact. One got repainted and the other one no longer exists...

I can only think of 1, and that would be KC.

Which one was repainted?

Runaway Reptar had green on it...

Sorry wasn't thinking Planet Snoopy/Nick. LOL

http://rcdb.com/9114.htm?p=0Flying Over the Rainforest, at Ocean Kingdom in China looks exactly like that track. Our Ohio plant is supplying the track for them as well.

ok well when was the photo of the track piece taken? And I'snt flying over the rainforest completed already

No. Still under construction.

FOTR was completed back in December..... the park is almost ready to open.

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1258618#p1258618

It doesn't look like there is any wood under the green track in the pic above that I know the plant uses to "protect" the track so maybe it had somesort of defect....after all, it is the exact same colour.

• Like 2

For people new to KIC: (or anyone who wants to read it)

I've seen a lot of new faces on KIC here recently so I thought i would put this together.

If you are getting upset with the replies your getting to what you've been saying. Don't worry. The community just kind of gives everyone a hard time that is new to the forum.

You must earn the communities trust, it's not that hard here is a couple things that will help get you going.

1. Don't say anything like you know what's going in for 2014, unless you have a true source and can prove it then go right ahead. (No i'm not trying to come across mean either)

2.Put a little time into your posts before you post them, we have a few grammar police that just might go banana's on you. Make sure most/everything you type that needs capitalized, is.

3. It might take a few months for the community to know who you are and ounce that happens, they tend to be a lot nicer and you will get more likes and such.

4. Don't start a "war" with another KIC member.

5. most importantly, have fun! Be yourself! Get to know your fellow KIC members, they may seem mean or scary (cough Terpy cough :rolleyes:) but their all a nice bunch of people!

Any questions about stuff don't be scared to talk to another KIC member, were glad to help!

In other news, when was track being brought in for DB?

• Like 11

I've seen a lot of new faces on KIC here recently so I thought i would put this together.

If you are getting upset with the replies your getting to what you've been saying. Don't worry. The community just kind of gives everyone a hard time that is new to the forum.

You must earn the communities trust, it's not that hard here is a couple things that will help get you going.

1. Don't say anything like you know what's going in for 2014, unless you have a true source and can prove it then go right ahead. (No i'm not trying to come across mean either)

2.Put a little time into your posts before you post them, we have a few grammar police that just might go banana's on you. Make sure most/everything you type that needs capitalized, is.

3. It might take a few months for the community to know who you are and ounce that happens, they tend to be a lot nicer and you will get more likes and such.

4. Don't start a "war" with another KIC person.

5. most importantly, have fun! Be yourself! Get to know your fellow KIC members, they may seem mean or scary (cough Terpy cough :rolleyes:) but their all a nice bunch of people!

Any questions about stuff don't be scared to talk to another KIC member, were glad to help!

I found this very helpful. Thank you.

• Like 1

You all seem to be forgetting that we used to have a green coaster. Two of them in fact. One got repainted and the other one no longer exists...

Which one was repainted?

If I am correct, isn't the WTBLF, or Race For Your Life Charlie Brown (I believe) a hue of green or an aqua green?

• Like 1

4. Don't start a "war" with another KIC person.

Thank you for the advice!

• Like 1

^^but that's not a coaster....

But it was on the topic of the Snoopy land, therefor being on the topic of "green" colored attractions, which in all truth can be related to the previous conversation by the terms and sentence used.

BB1 using his "noodle"

Why does everyone on this board think they know everything? All we know is KI removed the BIGGEST failure in amusement park history this past year and construction has started in the area where SOB used to stand. There is absolutely no way ANYONE can tell what manufacturer, let alone the type of coaster that is being built, by the shape of 8 footers on the ground. By the amount of guesses on this board I can guarantee that someone is remotely close to being right. that doesn't mean they knew it all along it just means we have guessed almost everything that could be built in that area. Lets try this... Instead of acting like we know everything let us relax, take in some teasers, and enjoy the fact that the park is getting something new.

• Like 16

Why does everyone on this board think they know everything? All we know is KI removed the BIGGEST failure in amusement park history this past year and construction has started in the area where SOB used to stand. There is absolutely no way ANYONE can tell what manufacturer, let alone the type of coaster that is being built, by the shape of 8 footers on the ground. By the amount of guesses on this board I can guarantee that someone is remotely close to being right. that doesn't mean they knew it all along it just means we have guessed almost everything that could be built in that area. Lets try this... Instead of acting like we know everything let us relax, take in some teasers, and enjoy the fact that the park is getting something new.

When I read this, I thought of this.

• Like 5

Which one was repainted?

Heck - I still think Hanna-Barbera Land! (or as my children used to call it, after not listening very closely, Hannah Montana Land)

• Like 13

It is still fun to speculate.

The key word is speculate. So many people here are passing their OPINIONS off as FACT, its frustrating. Is it fun to dream and wonder what is coming next? The answer is yes. But is it fun listening to people (almost everyone on this board) try and say they know exactly what is going into KI based off of a couple of footers? That answer is no. Again relax and watch what goes on. Speculate if you want, share your opinions, but dont try to be a know it all. Because we all are in the same boat, we all have no idea what is being built there. This should be an exciting ride! (Pun intended)

• Like 10

I think it is a dive coaster. Don has posted a "dive" teaser twice so far on twitter. I drove by the batavia plant today and the forest green parts say "x-works" for the customer on the sticker that is on the bottom of the supports. There were some very big pieces of track on the side that were not painted yet and the sticker also had "x-works" on it. that confirms that this track matches the supports. i remember looking at the Diamondback supports at the plant and they also had x-works as the customer on the sticker. Other track pieces to other parks say something other than "x-works". The track that i saw was also significantly bigger than a hyper or giga coaster.

• Like 1