Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Took a picture from the Eiffel Tower Not the best but here it is..........Also I see where the possible transfer track will be but as of right now I dont see any for said station, if i am missing something please correct me but I don't see any for the station.

f5dece46-f8f9-4fe9-9c2e-aebc2c02259a_zps

This is a good pic of the new triangle I have been hearing about. Thanks for sharing.

Took a picture from the Eiffel Tower Not the best but here it is..........Also I see where the possible transfer track will be but as of right now I dont see any for said station, if i am missing something please correct me but I don't see any for the station.

f5dece46-f8f9-4fe9-9c2e-aebc2c02259a_zps

This is a good pic of the new triangle I have been hearing about. Thanks for sharing.

Your Welcome, I have a video I will upload soon.

• Like 1

was someone making reference that I was being mean-spirited to someone earlier? I didn't go back and read all of the comments, but all I was saying is that I'm hoping no one is trespassing on private property at the B&M location. I have never been to said location so I couldn't tell you how public or private it is. I just hope that in the pursuit of "what's being built" no one is infringing on legal technicalities. And I'll leave open the possibility that no one has. Like I said, I have no idea what the privacy/security is around that place.

Nothing mean-spirited meant.

• Like 3

I wasn't trying to imply anything about manufacturer. It is just a new footer removed from the concentrated area. I know better then to try and make another assumption based on shape. People have been telling me I can't make an accurate prediction that way for about 60 pages now. Lol

Well I guess I should put my 2 pennies worth in. After reading all of this topic and seeing all the pictures and debates everyone is having, I'm going to say they are building the worlds longest wooden go-kart track..... With a loop....... Sorry, just me trying to be funny. At least I thought it was...... :mellow:

• Like 4

It's been confirmed l by several employees in the park the ride is a b&m gigs coaster that is going to be between 300-400 feet tall.

How many facepalms fit here? In fact , maybe they should just name this coaster the Facepalm.

Not to be a curmudgeon, or, not to make you feel unwelcome, but, please read the terms of service...

• Like 6

It's been confirmed l by several employees in the park the ride is a b&m gigs coaster that is going to be between 300-400 feet tall.

You know, they could lie to their employees. Do you really think they will tell a staff of 2,000+ but not release it to the public?

And this coming from a new member with 1 post. I will take this as the iron clad solid information, and we all need to spread the word that KI is getting this coaster. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Makes me think of the people I feel sorriest for at this point in time. The Tower elevator operators, at the end of their speal, they always ask "so does anyone have any questions?" I just looked at the girl one day and asked her how many times she's been asked what their building. She gave me the look as if to say "way too f'n much" but verbally offered up a very PC "just about every trip down"

• Like 4

Guys, just because he's a new member doesn't mean he could hold legitimate information pertaining to this new ride. I think we need to seriously consider the possibility that what this member says is correct.

/sarcasm

• Like 3

Lots of Actvity at the consttuction area today! I will post more details when I can get on a computer!

t

Dang I was just at the park and didn't even look over there..

Lots of Dirt pushing! I will post some information and some pictures later!

Well? What happened? I am still waiting on those pics.

• Like 2

I would be suprised that it would be confirmed by anyone that we would be getting a gigs coaster....

Is Gigs a new model by B&M or are we talking about Little Bills Giggle Coaster?....

• Like 3

After reading all 61 pages, seeing all of the pictures, reading every different discussion, I must say I've learned a lot.

I have to, being fairly new to learning more about coasters and the different types, manufacturers, layouts ect, I have honestly learned alot about them. That and I have started reading alot more about them. It's really interesting! :)

• Like 4

Tony from the Onpoint blog (on Cedar Point's website) posted this in a list of answers to questions:

What's Kings Island getting next year? (I know, but if I told you....)

So someone knows. :)

I talked to a very nice older lady who was working in Action Zone a couple weeks ago. When she saw me peering over the fence she said I could get a much better view from the tower. She told me that she knew one of the contractors building what ever it is and because of this she knew what was going to be built but could not share it with me because it was not worth losing her job. She did say that they would not be able to keep it a secret much longer because it would be pretty obvious. I remarked that it looked like it could be a roller coaster and she just smiled. I know that is not really any new information but her unwillingness to share and the fact that she was older lead me to believe what she told me was true.

• Like 10

Tony from the Onpoint blog (on Cedar Point's website) posted this in a list of answers to questions:

I talked to a very nice older lady who was working in Action Zone a couple weeks ago. When she saw me peering over the fence she said I could get a much better view from the tower. She told me that she knew one of the contractors building what ever it is and because of this she knew what was going to be built but could not share it with me because it was not worth losing her job. She did say that they would not be able to keep it a secret much longer because it would be pretty obvious. I remarked that it looked like it could be a roller coaster and she just smiled. I know that is not really any new information but her unwillingness to share and the fact that she was older lead me to believe what she told me was true.

I couldn't resist

4F5147F7-3B36-4ED3-8E82-1495C15FB7D1-359

• Like 13

Who needs this fodder??

KIC has solid confirmation from Jshack.

• Like 4