Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Why speculate over a coaster enthusiasts you tube video?

Because speculating over an unverifiable claim that Intamin track was seen barreling down I-71 was old and busted and this is the new hotness. :P

Don't know if its relevant but I saw some green coaster track the other day round Wilmington.

It will be relevant just as soon as we clarify that you are not simply an extension of the Big Sexy and Ron gang.

Because speculating over an unverifiable claim that Intamin track was seen barreling down I-71 was old and busted and this is the new hotness. :P

Don't know if its relevant but I saw some green coaster track the other day round Wilmington.

It will be relevant just as soon as we clarify that you are not simply an extension of the Big Sexy and Ron gang.

Back in 2007, there was actually video of Intamin track on I71!

• Like 3

Just a thought and admittedly an unlikely one, but with all the attention being diverted to the old SOB spot. What if the new attraction only used the area we currently see work in while keeping the rest for future expansion. Then instead of using SOB land it went towards the entrance to make its own "front gate statement." I haven't been to KI yet this year but I don't guess there's any evidence of that possibilty is there? Like the plant stand footings as example.

• Like 1

It looks like they have all of the SoB area meticulously cleared, as well as some additional area behind Flight of Fear. I get the feeling it's prepped for construction sooner rather than later. Also it seems like work is expanding outside of the Thunder Alley area now, trucks moving dirt around and such.

16ksvas.jpg

Back in 2007, there was actually video of Intamin track on I71!

O man here comes the Rick Rolling videos again.

Colonel who may be guilty of Rick Rolling some members on here back in the day.

• Like 1

Right it has turned a good discussion into a crap fest.

I don't think that was a picture of crap, but of a carp. So carp fest.

That all depends what angel/angle you view it from!

• Like 1

^You're assuming it's going to be a B&M giga. No one knows yet.

Since this is currently being constructed, I have to think that at least one person knows.

Yeah, yeah, get technical on me. :rolleyes: But I think you understood what I meant. ;)

Yeah, but I just HAD to.

Terp would have otherwise. ;)

I see a new coaster with a new front gate! Matt said in an interview they learned a lot from Gatekeeper and a new entrance! I don't think it will be a wing rider, but Cedar Fair loves to have there coasters interact with the midway! Rumor of a new entrance have been flying around for years..no pun intended!

Sorry to confuse you guys with my posts. I was only speculating about possible themes for the ride/giga-hyper-inverted-dive machine by posting news stories about evil screaming phenomena.

I caught on from the get-go, not sure why no one else did. :wacko:

• Like 1