Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Pretty sure the parts in Batavia are headed for Heide Park. It would match up timing wise with when overseas jobs have shown up at the plant in the past and they are a bit farther along with their construction.

Dwight,

don' you know, the construction guys already get their plans from the dippin' dot guys; he's never going to fall for an immitation dippin' dot guy saying he needs the inside scoop. You're much better off telling him that you're life long dream is to be a dippin dots guy at KI, and beg the construction worker on some inside tips that can get your foot in the dippin dots guy door.

Cedar Fair has know bought rights to the name Banshee so Im pretty sure the name of the ride is going to be Banshee but still not sure what type of ride if you don't believe me go to screamscape and find Kings Island

i-give-up.jpg

• Like 7

Screamscape (I know, I know) reporting:

"2014 - Banshee / New Coaster - Rumor - (6/3/13) Screamscape sources have confirmed to us that not only is the new Kings Island 2014 coaster from B&M, but it will be a new large Wing Coaster. And yes unless things change, we can expect to see it fly under the Banshee name."

I hold that with a grain of salt, especially because of Mr O's statement and other things. I've only heard the idea of a 4D coaster being tossed around only a couple times...has it been ruled out or anything?

If memory serves me right, B&M's rumored 4D coaster had similar trains to that of a Wing Coaster, in regards to the fact that the seats are on the edge of the track? So could we be seeing what appears to be wing coaster track, that'll actually be used for a 4D coaster?

Odds are is that Screamscape's "source" is this site. They probably saw the pics from the B&M plant and found out that was wing coaster track and tadaaaaaaa, Screamscape has confirmation that it is a B&M wing coaster. Let's keep in mind that Cedar Point just built a WC. why would Cedar Point want to have the same kind of coaster in the same state? Also, coaster construction on Gatekeeper didn't break ground till october. This probable coaster broke ground in Feb., or March and it is in a way bigger area than a wing coaster usually takes up. The logic for a wing rider going in next year at KI just isn't there.

• Like 1

Unless Cedar Fair went bargain shopping and is buying in bulk.

They could still get a bargain and order multiple different coasters and get a better price from B&M. I'm sure B&M would be happy to get multiple orders for all or any one of their coasters.

• Like 1

At some expense. What is the terrain like walking at portions of Dollywood, Six Flags Over Georgia, Magic Mountain or Busch Gardens Williamsburg?

From Busch I remember stairs... only stairs...

In my opinion if you look at everything from a logical standpoint it will first off be a B&M, CF seems to love them, and said they had another job for them, and also, I really doubt we would be getting a wing coaster, not everything Mr O and the others say is a diversion. They also don't want to take the thunder away from CP, because KI has major potential to eventually do that. I am betting on a giga, because they want something bigger and better to make everyone forget about SOB

Bigger does not mean better. Small rides can be better than big rides. speed and drops dont mean much. Look at Beast.

Take this FWIW and if it breaks the TOS rule, delete it since I don't know her name but my wife was riding the Eiffel Tower Elevator last night, someone asked the question about the new construction.

Her response was "The only thing we know is that it is a Paranomal themed coaster through the woods. We do not know what type."

Go with it or not but it does make a bit of sense.

Banshee + video and audio monitoring + "increasing occurance of mysterious and bone chilling screams" + "Eveil phenomenom" + "No camping" + Green B&M supports.

You do the math.

It makes sense to me minus the woods part since most of the land is cleared.

I would guess that the coworker only knows from what she saw on the sign...

Could we be seeing the beginning of the Cedar Fair Winged Era?

Couldn't Leviathan been the start of a bargain shopping trip? Who says that Cedar Fair didn't push back this project a year because they wanted Gatekeeper to premier first and/or they didn't want an empty beach front sitting for too long?

• Like 1

They could still get a bargain and order multiple different coasters and get a better price from B&M. I'm sure B&M would be happy to get multiple orders for all or any one of their coasters.

Worked for people who number their flags and water their gardens...

Take this FWIW and if it breaks the TOS rule, delete it since I don't know her name but my wife was riding the Eiffel Tower Elevator last night, someone asked the question about the new construction.

Her response was "The only thing we know is that it is a Paranomal themed coaster through the woods. We do not know what type."

It makes sense to me minus the woods part since most of the land is cleared.

Good God, Mon, this is Ohio! It's a rainforest! You can't turn around without a tree sprouting up twixt you and your dog.

X is a geat ride. A b&m 4d will have better reliability but will be a boring ride.

How many B&M 4D coasters have you been on?

At some expense. What is the terrain like walking at portions of Dollywood, Six Flags Over Georgia, Magic Mountain or Busch Gardens Williamsburg?

or parts of holiday world?

Or the Cincinnati Zoo. Oh wait...not an amusement park.

Never mind.

On a side note...has Screamscape ever been correct in its predictions? At any time?