Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

You're right, it is unbelievable. Mainly because it's screamscape and their "sources" are probably either this exact website or their butt. New to KIC'ers, this is as good as a time as any to learn: Screamscape is NOT a reliable source of any information.

• Like 9

As stated previously in this thread, take anything Lance posts at Screamscape with a grain of salt...

EDIT: Beast1979 beat me to it! Gotta love Time Warner Cable's internet!

Edited by Andrew
  • Like 3

Screamscape sources have confirmed to us that not only is the new Kings Island 2014 coaster from B&M, but it will be a new large Wing Coaster. And yes… unless things change, we can expect to see it fly under the Banshee name this is unbeleivible

Screamscape is garbage. Ouimet already said no CF parks are getting wingriders in 2014.

• Like 4

Right I saw so many of my pics go up on that site with "rumors" of our exact conversations.. We say footers arranged like storage track they say it we say triangle footer like leviathan they say it.. It's clif notes of this thread.

• Like 2

I am surprised screamscape did not post there was Intamin track seen on 71S.

I see two potential options for this:

1. You can email Lance about your sightings and he'll post it within the next 48 hours on the site and we can further waste posts about how Screamscape should be taken with grains of salt and is wholly unreliable after he does, or
  2. You can divulge every bit of information you have regarding the B&M/Intamin Giga coaster you are so desperately sure is being built on the grave of Sonny, giving us names of contractors and sources so they themselves can get fired from the project.
  • Like 6

I must say this is getting redundant...for the record the pictures of Montu compared to these footings were at least pertinent as well as the paintings. Thanks for looking for evident and speculating in an intelligent manner! I am still not convinced of anything but you have me leaning a bit towards Invert but hoping for giga. Darn I made an irrelevliant post too didn't I...it's the yuengling making me spout!

I am gonna stick with my terrain-hugging, Maverick-type ride, although it could be done as an invert (would give it a new twist - low to the ground) or as a wing-rider (also low to the ground).

Prototype pops into my mind for some reason......don't know why!

• Like 1