Your KI Coaster Rankings

DontWantToWait42mar0

1A. Diamondback

1B. The Beast (Only in the complete dark....after Fireworks...etc) To me it's a whole different ride in the front seat...in the pitch dark - Bugs will just warp your face/eyes...LOL

2. The Beast - All other times

3. Flight of Fear - Love the Launch....I prefer Rock'N Roller Coaster @ Hollywood Studios (Basically the same Ride) because the Theme/Neon Light/Music is AWESOME!

After those 3....It's a tossup...I could nit-pick the rest...if I wanted to be super Anal...

Vortex - Enjoy the ride....the loops....everything. However, I normally ride alone...and keep getting a nasty bruise on my elbow (from the headrest next to me) I'll figure it out! HA

Firehawk - Uncomfortable for me...(I'm 5'9-175lbs) So, I don't want to know what it'd feel like for bigger males....

Racer - Used to love it...but it's destroyed my back the last few trips. On the hills it feels like I'm being slammed against a brick wall...when my back hits....

Adventure Express - Loved this as a kid, does nothing for me anymore. I like checking out the Construction...and still love the lift hill @ the end

Backlot Stunt Coaster - Actually enjoy this quite a bit...more so @ night when the flames are really bright/neat in the dark.

Flightdeck - way tooo short...however Iron Dragon was one of my first coasters as a kid @ Cedar Point...and Flightdeck reminds of so....

Invertiblows - LOL

Frankly, I might put Drop Tower and WindSeeker after my top 3....nothing I enjoy more than a nice drinking buzz....followed by a giant ride from heights! HA

I actually enjoy riding Beastie, Pirate Ship, Monster, Scrambler, Race for Your Life Charlie Brown w/ my 4 year old...as much as some of the others....

And can someone tell me....why the heck....my 4 year old cannot ride with me...on Dodge-Em? Like...seriously? He's going to be seatbelted in....and next to me...I just don't understand why he needs to be 48" to ride with me....

48" for Beast, Vortex, Drop Tower, etc...but....need to be 48" for Bumper Cars? SMH....

I don't see how anyone could think The Beast is boring, even in the day.

I'd ride it all day if I could.

Boring, long, straightaways, slow, long turns (specifically in the tunnel), annoying brakes not too far into the ride, slow lift hills, etc. Take out the whole first part and leave just the helix and it's an awesome coaster, but the first part is just boring.

I sound like a troll right now but I truly believe Beast is a boring coaster.

Here are my rankings:

1. Invertigo

2. Flight Deck

3. Racer

4. Flight of Fear

5. Beast

6. Diamondback

7. Adventure Express

8. Vortex

9. Woodstock

10. Backlot

11. Firehawk

12. Flying Ace

-Great Pumpkin isn't included because it's a kiddie coaster that I haven't ridden in years. Also, I do not consider Surf Dog a roller coaster.

I'd like to slightly change my list... (old list is above, new list below; changes are in bold.)

1. Invertigo

2. Flight Deck

3. Racer

4. Flight of Fear

5. Beast

6. Diamondback

7. Adventure Express

8. Firehawk (because my last ride was quite amazing! :D)

9. Woodstock

10. Backlot

11. Vortex (because the last two rides have been rough)

12. Flying Ace