Where's the best place in the park to watch the fireworks?

Big Woody

Is WindSeeker open during fireworks? I feel like that would be a cool view from up there.

As of 2012 I have seen WS open for fireworks.

Side tracking but anyone ever see WS running opening day? I was their never saw it running and also never even made it back by it, so if it's in a million pieces, I didn't know that lol.

Is WindSeeker open during fireworks? I feel like that would be a cool view from up there.

Side tracking but anyone ever see WS running opening day? I was their never saw it running and also never even made it back by it, so if it's in a million pieces, I didn't know that lol.

It wasn't last year. They were testing this year, but no dice. Maybe next year. Haha

Not sure about opening day, but it was not running on Sunday.

Perhaps I shouldn't share our fireworks watching spot, and I'm not sure how the construction/demolition has affected this spot, but we found sitting at the set of tables that sits outside the snack stand next to delerium and before what used to be thunder alley was a great spot. We'd get an ice cream, we were often the only people there, you'd get a nice breeze off of delerium, had a great view of the tower and fireworks. On top of that, we have a young boy that is pretty squirmy, so there was ample room for him to room around where we could keep our eye on him and he wasn't bugging anyone else.

international street offers a better view, no doubt about that, but its incredible crowded. This offers a little seclution, still a great view and your pretty short walk back to the front gate.

• Like 3

I have seen the fireworks from the top of WS and coming down the tower. Very cool experience! So, it has operated during the fireworks in the past.

Really anyplace in the park that you can see WindSeeker is a good position. Areas like Planet Snoopy and White Water Canyon are probably the only places that may have obscured viewing.

The fireworks are launched just past the red racers turn-around.

If you can get the chance to watch the fireworks while riding WindSeeker, it is really a cool experience.

But if you would rather relax while watching the fireworks, I would recommend International Street, in front of the tower and fountains.

Really anyplace in the park that you can see WindSeeker is a good position. Areas like Planet Snoopy and White Water Canyon are probably the only places that may have obscured viewing.

The fireworks are launched just past the red racers turn-around.

So close - It's Blue Racer's turnaround...but who's that picky? :)

Im goin July 4th and will be hitting The Beast after the fireworks. Is the Reds grill near there? Also, Im assuming that the fireworks for the 4th is a longer show than usual..?

Yes, its right by the Diamondback entrance.

Fireworks are better and longer on the fourth,last year was great.