Unlimited Dinosaurs Alive

BoddaH1994

This is great. Kids like to do familiar things; when they go to the park, they want the same rides they rode last time, it's not until after that can you experiment with new rides and attractions.

To be able to see dinosaurs every time you go to the park is perfect. The price is very low, in my opinion, but since I took my sister's four kids to the park, I can see the logic.

I saw the movie today, and it was the exact same movie they've had for the past two years. Why they're charging for it again, I haven't the slightest clue.

As for the unlimited DA!, I bought it today. It is indeed just $12. You have to go to Guest Relations at the front gate to buy it; the Dino Store can't sell it to you. They will apply a sticker with a barcode to the back of your season pass; that sticker is your DA! pass. And if you buy a regular DA! ticket, you can show that ticket at GR (presumably same day only; I didn't ask) and apply the cost of the ticket toward the cost of the season pass sticker, like I did.

• Like 3

It is the same day only purchase.I visited Guest Services.It hadnt started opening weekend so I picked the wrong day for Dinos i guess! Just my luck.

That seems odd for a sticker applied to a season pass. I'd up for a season-long DA for my sons, but not a 'day pass'. Seems like a day pass would be done with a wristband since it's well proven with other deals but oh well. If it fizzles, it might end up being a season-long deal before it's over.

It IS a deal for season long admission. What is being said is you only get credit toward it for the amount you paid for a day admission on the day it was purchased, not later. If you pay to get in for a day, and then decide to.get the season deal, you get a discount off the season price equal to what you already paid for DA, but only for what you paid for that day. Since it wasn't offered opening day, you couldn't even buy a season admission to DA, much less get credit for credit for that day's admission.

• Like 2

"If I'm gonna pay to see these things they better be real!!"

:rolleyes:

They are real! Real animatronic foam rubber machine thingys.

Dig out a canal where the walkway is, fill it with water, put some Jurassic Park like boats in there, and I'll pay 5 bucks to ride that. Til then....ehh.

• Like 2