Souviner cups no longer allowed...

lance99

I don't think the free refills is supposed to include the Freestyle machines... it didn't last year, anyway.

Well, the free refills day of purchase/$.99 refills thereafter are advertised on the menu boards in both Hank's and Juke Box Diner (the two Freestyle locations for this year), so I assume they are included this year. The only difference is that the cup itself costs an extra dollar at the Freestyle locations, at least as of the last time I was there.

I don't think the free refills is supposed to include the Freestyle machines... it didn't last year, anyway.

Well, the free refills day of purchase/$.99 refills thereafter are advertised on the menu boards in both Hank's and Juke Box Diner (the two Freestyle locations for this year), so I assume they are included this year. The only difference is that the cup itself costs an extra dollar at the Freestyle locations, at least as of the last time I was there.

Oooh, cool. I'll have to remember that if I get one!

Large Cup Freestyle at Juke Box Diner is 4.19 plus tax. 3.99 is the normal price for a large fountain drink from a non free style machine. I need to get the new cup here soon. 99 cents is much better then 4 dollars any day!

• Like 1