Poll: 2014 Coaster

kjkjkj

I voted Intamin, wood, sit down, yes.

My dream for the section would be an Intamin wooden coaster, such as El Toro, including an inversion. While that is my number 1, an Intamin ride such as Maverick would be great too.

Realistically, it is probably a B&M.

• Like 3

Even though B&M is my favorite and I think it will be a B&M, I am really hoping for a Intamin Blitz coaster (I think that's what Maverick is). I love coasters like Diamondback, Millennium Force, and Leviathan, but Kings Island needs a Maverick style coaster.

If you want to know what I think it will be, I think it will be a Leviathan type B&M. But, Im hoping for a Maverick type Intamin Roller coaster.

• Like 2

Why are RCCA and TOGO on this, and not The Gravity Group or Rocky Mountain Coasters? The former are out of business, and the latter have made some great wooden/hybrid coasters in recent years...

Nonetheless, I voted for a sit-down Intamin wooden coaster, based off how well those do on Mitch Hawker's coaster poll, and would like to see one arrive at Kings Island...alas, the footers thus far say it's a steel coaster, and I'm guessing some sort of B&M...but what kind of B&M, I dunno, they all seem to have similar footers...

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Intamin, Steel, sit down, Yes and No...

It's complicated; if the new coaster happens to be a Mega-Lite or Dive coaster, I do hope it has inversions. However, if it turns out to be a shiny new giga I hope it does NOT feature inversions.

I hope KI gets a wing coaster like Gatekeeper just more heavily themed and breaking more world records than any Cedar Point roller coaster in the world!

What about Cedar Point roller coasters that are out of this world?

Terp, who likes to ask questions.

Oh you mean Millenium Force, Top Thrill Dragster, Maverick, and Gatekeeper?

BeastForever, who greatly shuns Magnum and Raptor.

• Like 2

Giga, Giga, Giga!

EDIT: I'm sorry. I didn't realize that was my 600th post. I should've said something in it that actually had a little bit of substantial insight...

What I want the new coaster/ride to be: Intamin Giga, 315 feet tall, 95 mph

What I think the new coaster/ride will be(in descending order): B&M Giga, Wing, Invert, Floorless

• 1 month later...