Favorite Kings Island ride

Hmm...pretty sure there may already be a topic like this, but I'll bite: The Beast! Especially at night. Diamondback is my #2, however. Least favorite? Well, I've enjoyed everything I have ever ridden in the park...except ONE ride, The Crypt. And it's dead now! :P (Granted, from POVs and stuff I've seen, it was awesome when it was Tomb Raider: The Ride).

Oh, and welcome to KIC...and trust me, that search bar can come in quite handy sometimes. (I was a KIC "Tourist" too just a few years ago in 2009...you'll eventually get the hang of this site and how it "rolls"... ^_^ )

• Like 4

I've never ridden a ride at KI that i didn't like. But here's a top ten list in the order i like them:

1. Delirium
  2. Drop Zone
  3. Diamondback
  4. Beast
  5. Vortex
  6. Sling Shot
  7. Invertigo
  8. Flight Deck
  9. Firehawk
  10. Red Racer

Any and all rides on this list are ridden in the back. (Especially Drop Zone)

• Like 1

Welcome to KIC, like our good McSalsa said, use the search bar, it is your friend (I believe I made a meme for that, it is in the multimedia section I believe) , so use it often!

For me I am more of a waterpark, Boomerang Bay, person, but I must say I like The Beast, but I do like the Coolangatta Racers as well, Rendezvous Run is the name of it now.

• Like 2

I wish there was a ride called "TOS".......

Really? Give him a break, he's a newbie.

Still, its always good to remind people to look at that, even if they've just joined or if they have been here from the beginning. if they don't follow TOS, remind them to look at it.

• Like 2

:)

Hey CoasterRiderKingsIsland, just a heads up (pointing out what you did wrong here)...one-word posts and single emoticons aren't allowed on KIC 99% of the time, save a few rare occasions. Also, don't use too many emoticons, either...3 or so is ok, but any more than that could be a bit excessive.

Also, a link to the full terms of service...yeah, I know, not the most fun thing to read and you may have just skipped through it and clicked "agree" but, it does help to read it.

Here's the link, if you can't find it yourself...

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4128-terms-of-service/

Just trying to be helpful, "kid"...

As much in history of Kings Island the first thought for my favorite ride was a replica of Cincinnati's coney island shooting star.

Kings Island made a great decision and built the longest wooden and still my favorite coaster BEAST:

Favorite ride at the park!

• Like 2

I would say Son of Beast because when that ride first opened it was so what's the word today's teens use a lot....EPIC. But since I can't I will say The Beast... at night and The Cincinnati Rattlesnake err...Diamondback. ( Note: I have listened to people at the KI and I actually heard some older people say I wanna ride that Cincinnati Rattlesnake.LOL)

• Like 1