The Sign is now working..

MarketingExpress

Yes thats right the day that most people have been looking forward to happened on Wednesday. They started testing out the graphics on the new sign. Hopefully this will mean that it will be operating this weekend. Try to drive by and see the new screen, it looks really cool.

I figured you were gonna start this topic. lol

I didn't think the sign would be that big of a deal. But last weekend I noticed that you could see it from 71, a good mile down the road from the exit. It's a lot more visible than I figured it would be. I wonder how far away one will be able to read the text on the sign. And what kind of text the sign will say. I mean what is there to say? PARAMOUNTS Kings Island, HOME OF THE WORLDS TALLEST, FASTEST AND ONLY LOOPING AS WELL AS LONGEST WOODEN ROLLER COASTERS? I guess Ill find out in a couple days!

As tiny and a few other worderful people pointed out, who cares, its a bigger sign with the same crap as the old sign that got blown over, only differnce is its bigger. So who cares?? Yea it looks nice but im sure no one comes from california or tennesse or anyother state that i have met people from while working this year, for a sign.

I like it alot, they took their time putting it up, but i'm glad it's done. I mean it looked really crappy before and then when it was 1/2 way up it looked like we were ghetto because i would come in everyday and see the 1/2 made sign and now that it's done i can read it, i mean if i could read!

So people get excited about a sign. If you don't care, why take the time to write a reply about it? Saying they have no life or calling them "gay" or "stupid" doesn't seem to be called for.

I agree. A lot of people get very enthused about PKI. I am one of them. That is why we are on this website. However, I think I have picked up a fan, Mr. pastecaesar, who every time I post something anymore, says "I really f-ing hate you, or your a f-ing ***." Insulting people because they like PKI is uncalled for, and those type of people should be banned.

I think the sign looks great. I would have liked to see one with color - set up like the video screen in Times Square or something. That would have been really cool!

So people get excited about a sign. If you don't care, why take the time to write a reply about it? Saying they have no life or calling them "gay" or "stupid" doesn't seem to be called for.

I ADMIT...I AM A LOSER

Typical PKIU mods. Someone tries to make a comment in a civilized manner, and what happens? One of them gets their little kick by editing someone's post.

Yeah I know what's coming......"If you don't like it here, go somewhere else."

Well, if you don't like hearing people who don't think exactly the way you do, why the hell run/moderate a forum?

So people get excited about a sign.  If you don't care, why take the time to write a reply about it?  Saying they have no life or calling them "gay" or "stupid" doesn't seem to be called for.

I ADMIT...I AM A LOSER

Typical PKIU mods. Someone tries to make a comment in a civilized manner, and what happens? One of them gets their little kick by editing someone's post.

Yeah I know what's coming......"If you don't like it here, go somewhere else."

Well, if you don't like hearing people who don't think exactly the way you do, why the hell run/moderate a forum?

Yeah, to whatever mod did that, you're really not that funny. If your gonna edit someone's post to make them look stupid, atleast make it actually funny. Not that it matters, PKIU's gone to hell.

Anyways, yeah, the new PKI sign looks nice, I was impressed. Good job PKI!

Wow This has gotten sad. You only make an ass of yourself because my ****ty little photoshops annoy you so much. I have been nice I have been paitent but a man can only take so much.

1st off your made fun of by the park staff behind your back. Freakboy aint a complement.

2nd you are the most annoying f***** I have ever met. Antagonising you is a joy that I TAKE PRIDE IN.

3rd EVEN YOUR OWN FAMILY HATES YOUR ASS! I have it from the ****ing horses mouth. They cannot stand you.

If you wanna kick my A$$ its almost worth the assult charge im sure to get watching you flail like a little pansy trying to hurt me. By all means please try.

problem with it, he has to live with it

WTF mate blink.gif ?

ounds like a typical liberal mad.gif......i have my opinions, and he messes up my member status...he's the one that should be banned for good

http://dictionary.reference.com/

adj.

1. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.

2. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

3. Of, relating to, or characteristic of liberalism.

4. Liberal Of, designating, or characteristic of a political party founded on or associated with principles of social and political liberalism, especially in Great Britain, Canada, and the United States.

1. Tending to give freely; generous: a liberal benefactor.

2. Generous in amount; ample: a liberal serving of potatoes.

3. Not strict or literal; loose or approximate: a liberal translation.

4. Of, relating to, or based on the traditional arts and sciences of a college or university curriculum: a liberal education.

1. Archaic. Permissible or appropriate for a person of free birth; befitting a lady or gentleman.

2. Obsolete. Morally unrestrained; licentious.

n.

1. A person with liberal ideas or opinions.

2. Liberal A member of a Liberal political party.

And cut your hair your not shaggy and this aint ****ing scooby doo.