S.O.B.'s 2013 Trip reports

SonofBaconator

Pics coming soon. We went to Planet Snoopy first and everything was pretty much a walk on. Then my and my cousin rode Diamondback then we just kinda mingled around the park. I saw Snoopy leading a marching band. Oh and I saw a deer, while The Beast in the exact same spot I saw another deer on the 8th.

Yea I saw that marching band too

• 2 weeks later...

My friend and I went to KI yesterday from 2 through 10. We took advantage of the $1 ice cream before we hit Adventure Express.later we rode The Beast. After that, it started to get gray and then the lightning came. We ran to Boo Blasters and rode it before it really started to pour. My friend had the "bright" idea of grabbing some random tray from Hank's, and carrying it with him everywhere we went, even though he was the one with the hat on. So we took shelter under the old Massacre Manor entrance, which was genius. After the rain let it, it was still lightning, so we just decided to walk around. I got some chili cheese fries from the Coney Mall Skyline. So I assumed that everyone left because when they re opened the rides, they were all walk on. The first ride to open was the Miami Valley Railroad. My friend was too scared to get his butt wet so I rode the train without him. It was super sweet because the steam was more visible and the wheels kept on slipping. After the train ride, I got to go up into the cab on #19. It was kinda dark, so even with my flash I cold only get one good picture. I met Tyler at Boo Blasters and rode that twice in a row before advancing to The Beast in the darkness of night. We rode that twice in a row because it was a walk on. I felt Tyler so I could ride Diamondback, which was also a walk on, so I rode that twice. Then I returned to The Beast for a final ride. After that, Tyler wanted to try Vortex so I let him watch it run. We walked up to the ride entrance but it was blocked off, but a maintenance worker let us go through the exit. So we rode it during the fireworks, which was spectacular! After us, the ride was closed, so we just headed out to the car and called it a night. Pics and vids coming soon.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...