broke down delirum?

CoasterGirl98

on 5-11-13 I got stuck on Delirium for a good 15 min. the drop floor was stuck in the drop position. luckily the ride had not started all that happened was the floor lowered. they called maintenance, and I got off they ran some tests and they let me back on in the same seat thanks KI.Delirium_zpsb3934307.jpg dose anyone know what could have caused this???

I can't remember which map program it was on, but the current "close" satellite view shows a lift sitting outside of Delirium during the middle of an operating day at some point last year, for anyone that wants some visual proof that the ride has hasn't always acted with little interuption.

Delirium hasn't operated right since the first major break down. MaXair at Cedar Point has a much longer cycle and swings higher and more times.

MaXair seems to be having some problems as well. It went down early on 5/15 and didn't appear to start back up at all that day.

It was down nearly all day, if not completely all day 5/16. It was going through test cycles as we were leaving Cedar Point at around 7pm.

Being that CP isn't my home park, I haven't been many times, so I don't know how often breakdowns like this occur.

Delirium hasn't operated right since the first major break down. MaXair at Cedar Point has a much longer cycle and swings higher and more times.

MaXair seems to be having some problems as well. It went down early on 5/15 and didn't appear to start back up at all that day.

It was down nearly all day, if not completely all day 5/16. It was going through test cycles as we were leaving Cedar Point at around 7pm.

Being that CP isn't my home park, I haven't been many times, so I don't know how often breakdowns like this occur.

Huss...that's is all.