Amusement Park Accident

Okay, I'm going to have to the the Ugly American here.

Sometimes, don't you feel sorry for other countries that have such crappy rides?

The worst is a giant tortilla bowl with no restraints- the DJ in the booth decides the motion. Chicks try to dance, only to fall down, sometimes they bounce out of the ride, or slide out of the door.

And they call that fun.

The Tagada".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73mVeySszAw

Well...not to be a pain in the rear again, but that actually did look like fun to me. Especially once they were all sitting and they span the crap out of it. :)

It would be fun with higher walls and a door that closed. It reminds me of the Ladybug ride that used to be by the entrance of The Racer. Metal seats, no restraints, and always a big fat guy sliding into you. There was only a covered chain at the entrance of the ride to keep you in.

After a rain, if you didn't mind getting your butt wet, you could slide all the way around the ride.

I think the first video in this thread shows an individual falling in a manner contrary to the conservation of angular momentum. If it were "real," the "rider" would have fallen at a distinct right-to-left arc, and his rate of descent would have been slightly more gradual, not at the velocity depicted.

• Like 2