Our MASSIVE Japan Park Photo and TR update!

robbalvey

Hey everyone!

Elissa and I have just finished the update from our recent Japan trip. This ended up being a MASSIVE undertaking as the final result is more than 100 pages of photos, videos, trip reports, and travel guides from 18 of Japan's finest (and in a few cases not so finest) theme parks!

There's Tokyo Disney, Fuji-Q, LaQua, Nagashima Spaland, Parque Espana, and tons more!

There is a great deal of information about parks and coasters you don't normally hear much about. I hope you guys enjoy the update. We tried to do it in such a way that it would help you plan a trip to Japan!

Here is the direct link to the update:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/japan2004/japan.htm

Thanks again to everyone for checking it out!

--Robb

Glad you liked it! biggrin.gif

I wanted to get the word out about this update since we put a lot into it, and there hasn't been that much info on Japan out there.

I know it's not "PKI Related", but I hope you guys will at least find it interesting.

--Robb "Thanks for moving it to the main board!" Alvey

I know we are all good members here and will not sling mud brought over from other boards about Mr. and Mrs. Alvey. I have no clue about japaneese park rules but from what they posted the camera policy's are lax there cause there not as sue happy as we are here in the us. That being said. Any mud slinging will result in a ban. biggrin.gif

They didn't have to take all these photos and the videos but they did and I thank them for it. So lets all enjoy the massively huige update. Plus there is 1 PKI "jab" in there.

I really enjoyed these...I'll probably never make it to these parks in Japan, so the "tour" was pretty cool.

Very few things I read online make me LOL, but the comment "turns out one of the chicks chucked a wheel earlier" in the Nagashima Spaland did it!

Joel