Your Music Taste

BB1

Music, it can bring a group together, or it could make lines in ideas, but it is what makes us human (At least for some of us on here). So what is your music genre?

Now with new revisions, for those whom it may concern "Ain't nobody got time for that!"

(BB1, making polls once again)

I listen to a little bit of everything... I like a lot of Christian rock, but I also listen to the type of music they'd play on mainstream radio (pop/hip-hop/techno music).

EDIT: I also like music from the 90's and early 2000's :D

• Like 3

I like Christian, soul, pop, and a little bit of rock and techno. Occasionally I listen to some 80's-type songs, particularly from artists like Eurythmics, Aha, Tears for Fears, and Chicago.

But I have to say that I thoroughly enjoy movie soundtracks! <3 Very often I listen to scores from The Lion King 1 & 2, Happy Feet 1 & 2, How To Train Your Dragon, and March of the Penguins.

• Like 4

I listen to all different varieties and genres of music, however growing up in the country my whole life, I listen to country music more than anything- especially classic country such as Merle Haggard, George Jones, Johnny Cash, and Conway Twitty to name a few. Reminds me of my late grandfather that introduced me early in life to that genre.

• Like 5

I am mildly offended that country music is not in the list, and I refuse to vote "other" because country is a major genre and should not be lumped together with who knows how many minor genres. It's certainly worthy of getting its own voting option if whatever the hell "Jamaican" is gets one.

:)

• Like 2

Then there's Australian lullabies. I'm shocked BB1 left out such outback music.

I actually have played the good old Outback music, I didn't want to over exaggerate the whole questionare with different genres, so I just picked a few out and put the other option for decades and other kinds, but I fixed (fixing at this post moment) it.

• Like 4

I like an odd genre of music. I've heard it referred to as post-hardcore (whatever that means; I think it's mostly like rock) and then I like alternative and indie. I'm not much for genres, so I'll just name artists. Gimme a shout out if you like any!

Of Mice & Men, The Devil Wears Prada, August Burns Red, Chiodos, Pierce The Veil, A Day To Remember, old school Attack Attack, Panic at The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Blink-182, Transit, Set Your Goals, and a ton of others. (I was going to name more. But I could seriously go on for days.)

I'm a huge music guy.

• Like 7

You forgot Classical - and even though most people on here wouldn't check it off as something they listen to, they'd be surprised at what they really hear or have heard over the years in TV and radio commercials, animated cartoons, Hollywood Blockbusters, 4th of July celebrations, high school bands & orchestras, Sunday church services (all denominations), etc.

Even in the Jokes and Riddles thread on this site....

What does Beethoven have for breakfast?

Ba-na-na-na.

See - Classical music EVERYONE knows!

• Like 1

I can't even begin to explain the collection of music found on my MP3 player or in my rows of CDs on my CD shelf. There is a little bit of everything...some 80s, music from the 90s and early 2000s, Christian, country, pop, instrumental, classical, rock, and everything inbetween. I'll go from things like some old school Mariah Carey and Richard Marx, to some Linkin Park and Evanescence to maybe an instrumental soundtrack like Pirates of the Caribbean or The Village to some contemporary Christian. It really just depends on the mood I'm in or what I'm doing, but I love music and it really helps me get through my day!

• Like 2