People go bald for 2005 season passes!

StXBomber

No, its the same PKI man. He was banned, but came back on under a different spelling of the word. rolleyes.gif

And I think we all love PKI. Is there anybody on here who actually hates PKI?

And are you going to keep those strands of hair on the front, or are you going to cut them off? Congrats on the free 05 pass though!

No, its the same PKI man. He was banned, but came back on under a different spelling of the word. rolleyes.gif

And I think we all love PKI. Is there anybody on here who actually hates PKI?

And are you going to keep those strands of hair on the front, or are you going to cut them off? Congrats on the free 05 pass though!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Ok well the other day while at FOF he came and asked me if they were retheming it... ok Flight of Fear... space ship, kind of hard to retheme, sorry for ignoring you... but your question was dumb and pointless, plus i don't work at that ride and care how they change it to be honest seeing as the only problem with it is that you have to comando crawl to check restraints... and that is an exaggeration btw

Yeah, I can understand why FoF restraint checking is commando crawling. You sit really low in the train. I mean, sure its kind of scary that you do an inversion with just a lap bar, but its no big deal - when you get into the car, even a tall person, your head is well inside the car. Then the lap bar is several inches below the level of the station platform. So you would have to almost crawl like one of those snipers in a gillie to check the restraints. I think Face/Off would be easy, like Rugrats, because the seats are level with the ride op. Even Vortex and Racer and them have their restraints low, though they are no where as bad as FoF!

Ok FOF sucks, but i must admit the biggest complaint most people have about Vortex is blisters... which isn't too bad if you have worked there all season, i just picture myself pulling on the lever of a slot machine... but thats just me. Man this forum is now WAY OFF TOPIC biggrin.gif ... oh well. Main point is that it was a dumb question.