Cedar Point crowds 6-7-13?

BeastForever

In all seriousness I have never been to CP but will be there thu-sun that week. That date is coastermania so there will be a lot of coaster fans there that week. I would guess that crowds would be around average from reports i have read from others around the same time in past years. But again i haven't been to CP so i have no idea how long lines average would entail.

I'll be there that day for CoasterMania.

As far as crowds, much depends on the weather. On Friday, June 24, 2011, the park was relatively dead, with waits under 30 minutes for Millie, Maverick, and TTD, due to overcast skies, off-and-on rain showers, and a threat of thunderstorms. The whole week had been the same way. And that was well after schools let out for the summer. Now if the weather is sunny, high 70s, and no chance of rain that day, you could have hour-plus lines for the aforementioned rides. So as I said, a lot will depend on the weather.

• Like 1

From my personal experiences, I have learned that when a park builds a new attraction, the park tends to be busier than normal even on days that "shouldn't" be seen as crowded. I would like to say that the park will probably not be nearly AS busy on a Friday as would a weekend day, but I would still say it being Cedar Point with a brand new roller coaster, you can expect it to be busy. That is just from my personal experiences though.

• Like 1