Announcing KICentral: The Revival - TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

For days you have been warned to mark your calendars - and for good reason! KICentral.com proudly announces the long-awaited return of KIC Day at Kings Island entitled "The Revival." Saturday, June 15, 2013 will be a day that every member of the KICentral Universe won't want to miss!

Special activities for the day include:

-A lights-on walking tour of Flight of Fear!

-Early rides on the Coney classics - Monster, Scrambler, Dodgem

-An air conditioned buffet lunch in the International Restaurant that includes fried chicken, Montgomery Inn pulled pork & more!

-Special reserved seating for Ed Alonzo's Psycho Circus of Magic and Mayhem 2!

-An exclusive Q & A session with the great Ed Alonzo!

-A special viewing of the Nightly Fireworks Spectacular from the International Restaurant!

-Final Rides of the night on Diamondback!

The two events we have hosted in past years have been a GREAT time. Join us on this very special day to meet some of your newest friends and share in memories that will last a lifetime!

Tickets are online only - no walk-up purchases. There is very limited seating for this event and tickets are on a first come, first serve basis and will be on sale for a very limited time. Buy your tickets early so you don't get left out!

Tickets will be $22 for season pass holders and $50 for non-season pass holders (admission + event activities and meal).

You must purchase a ticket to participate in one or all of the events. No exceptions.

To purchase tickets, go to the link below and log in with the following credentials:

• Like 20

I hope tickets don't go on sale before Monday, as I'll be at Holiday World the next three days with limited Internet access. Same for Thursday to Sunday next week (Cedar Point + Coasting for Kids at KI). I don't want to miss this!

I hope tickets don't go on sale before Monday, as I'll be at Holiday World the next three days with limited Internet access. Same for Thursday to Sunday next week (Cedar Point + Coasting for Kids at KI). I don't want to miss this!

Hopefully you don't get bored there for 3 days. 3 hrs was long enough for me there.

Hopefully you don't get bored there for 3 days. 3 hrs was long enough for me there.

Plenty to do: http://www.holidayworld.com/clubs (The third day to which I refer is Sunday morning, when I will likely exercise my newly purchased season pass for a couple of hours before making the four-hour drive home.)

• Like 2

Grunt...band camp..

Have fun to whoever is going and make sure to take tons of pictures!

Band camp? In June?!? They start earlier and earlier! Back in my day, we didn't start until August, when it was nice and hot outside...

This event sounds like fun! I've been to several KIC events in the past and they are always a good time. But I've got some good news and bad news.

Good news: The event is on June 15th, the same day that my company outing is at KI, so I'd be there anyway... :)

Bad news: ... if I weren't going to be out of town for my family reunion. :(

But at least my family reunion means a trip to Holiday World on the way back, since Santa Claus is the exact halfway point between the reunion and home.

To everyone who does get to go, have fun, and make sure to tell the rest of us all about it!

• Like 3