Announcing KICentral: The Revival - TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

I'm afraid I will miss the chance to purchase my ticket as to the "mystery time" of when they go on sale to the public. I have to work Friday & Saturday to make up for the Holiday. ( I'm a shipping clerk at a warehouse and we're still processing orders ), so, I won't be able to hangout online all day waiting. Is there a way we can be notified prior to them "just" going on sale? Please count me in. I have my Credit Card in my hand and I'm waving it all around to purchase mine. Thank you.

I'm afraid I will miss the chance to purchase my ticket as to the "mystery time" of when they go on sale to the public. I have to work Friday & Saturday to make up for the Holiday. ( I'm a shipping clerk at a warehouse and we're still processing orders ), so, I won't be able to hangout online all day waiting. Is there a way we can be notified prior to them "just" going on sale? Please count me in. I have my Credit Card in my hand and I'm waving it all around to purchase mine. Thank you.

Tickets SHOULD go on sale tomorrow evening, but it's not set in stone. I wasn't trying to be mysterious about it, I just didn't want to put information in the front page article that I wasn't sure about.

He said "thy humble scone of exhileration shall attend this event."

For a scone is a biscuit and exhileration is thrill.

-Tb, who mixeth it up a bit...

Certainly. Don would be the Scion of Thrills. Fun, eh?

Sigh. Checkmate. You got me. I'm too exhausted to keep up with it. [raises fine silver goblet into the air]...."To Don!"

For days you have been warned to mark your calendars - and for good reason! KICentral.com proudly announces the long-awaited return of KIC Day at Kings Island entitled "The Revival." Saturday, June 15, 2013 will be a day that every member of the KICentral Universe won't want to miss!

Special activities for the day include:

-A lights-on walking tour of Flight of Fear!

-Early rides on the Coney classics - Monster, Scrambler, Dodgem

-An air conditioned buffet lunch in the International Restaurant that includes fried chicken, Montgomery Inn pulled pork & more!

-Special reserved seating for Ed Alonzo's Psycho Circus of Magic and Mayhem 2!

-An exclusive Q & A session with the great Ed Alonzo!

-A special viewing of the Nightly Fireworks Spectacular from the International Restaurant!

-Final Rides of the night on Diamondback!

The two events we have hosted in past years have been a GREAT time. Join us on this very special day to meet some of your newest friends and share in memories that will last a lifetime!

Tickets will go on sale in the next few days. Tickets will be online only - no walk-up purchases. There is very limited seating for this event and tickets are on a first come, first serve basis and will be on sale for a very limited time. Buy your tickets early so you don't get left out!

Tickets will be $22 for season pass holders and $50 for non-season pass holders (admission + event activities and meal).

where do I send the money?

• Like 1

Bumping the thread for anyone who didn't notice that tickets are now on sale.

If anyone wants to order as a group to split one $6 online processing fee, send me a PM. (As with all Cedar Fair online ticket purchases, a processing fee - now $5.99 - applies to each order.)

^ See the (edited) original post for purchase instructions, or follow this direct link. The price is $22 for season passholders and $50 for those needing an admission ticket, not including the $5.99 processing fee for each order.

Also, Adobe Flash is required to access the store, which means that it won't work on a mobile device.

• Like 1

Paypal is an accepted payment method on the Accesso store, but you still have to do the Flash checkout and pay the $6 fee.

If people want to reduce the fee, it would be possible to send money via Paypal to one person, who would complete the checkout and split the PDF file containing e-tickets.

If you're on mobile and having trouble opening the site, try using a computer. My tablet and phone won't open it, but my computer will. You may be having similar issues.

Also, don't forget to click the tabs on the site. There is a discount offer for the refillable souvenir cup for $9.99.