Announcing KICentral: The Revival - TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

^ Apple computers aren't opening it at all?

Yeah, I'm a little shocked at how cumbersome this process has been. I know the lady who is in charge of this sort of thing for Cedar Fair and she's very competent. I'm guessing this is a 'work in progress' sort of thing.

Apple computers also don't open it.

In this day and age, not being mobile/Apple friendly seems very Kinzel-like.

Apple computers definitely open it, though yours apparently does not. Does the text "Error #2046" appear at the bottom of the page when you attempt to launch the store?

That message, and some other related messages, are connection errors usually caused by a bad or missing SSL certificate. To fix this on OS X, first ensure that all OS updates are applied. Then, reset your system caches by rebooting into Safe Mode. Finally, reboot normally. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1564

I bet it's all run out of house.

It's Google Analytics. I have no idea how nicely Accesso plays with it.

If even 0.1% of customers get an unrecoverable error message when ordering, that's hundreds of thousands of dollars of lost revenue every year. Many times what fixing the bug(s) would likely cost.

Or wait and use a Windows machine.

In related news, the Accesso store is finally reliable on the Linux version of Flash as of this year. (A bug which I've been complaining about since 2010, long before Cedar Fair came aboard.)

Back on topic, I'm excited about this event. I'm 98% sure that I'll be able to make it, and I should be 100% sure later this week.

• Like 1

I'm not one to complain, but I had to work 10hrs today, drive 35 minutes home and sat here on my laptop for 3 HOURS installing, uninstalling, installing the latest Adobe Flash for my computer and I STILL CAN NOT GET ON TO PURCHASE A TICKET. I've blown off family and friends for dinner and company tonight to purchase two tickets that I still don't have and would have THREE HOURS AGO had this been an easier process.

I want to be there more than anything and I wanted to do something nice for me & treat myself to something nice for Fathers Day. My daughter just graduated this past weekend, I've been a stressed mess for the past two months making sure she had the best party ever and I totally forgot to sign up for GKTW CFK. When I went to do so last week, it was too late. Now I feel it's going to be the same thing for me with this fiasco of a online store. Everything always has to be difficult.

Ok. Sorry to rant, but I'm tired of trying tonight. I hope there will be two tickets left for me tomorrow when I try on my friends computer after work. I don't know what else to do.

First, try installing and using a different browser - Firefox, IE, Safari, Chrome, etc.

If it still doesn't work, send me a PM with the exact message the site is giving you, as well as your browser and OS versions. I can probably figure out a fix.

Alternatively, if you haven't ordered by the time I place my order, I could order yours as well. Splitting the $6 inconvenience fee would be a bonus. (Though you'd have to trust me to handle your digital ticket.)

• Like 1

I appreciate you all for your help. I will try tomorrow night. If not, I'd be more than happy to meet somewhere to pay cash and the fee after work. I work in Springboro and plan on being at KI this weekend. You all are Awesome and I have NOOOOO problems trusting my fellow KIC'ers. Thank you all again. I'm going to go save the night and edit some of my daughters graduation photos now. Goodnight all.

• Like 2

^ I live in Columbus, so meeting in-person probably isn't an option.

If you have a PayPal account and a checking account, the easiest thing to do would be to send the funds that way. I could remit them from there directly to the Accesso checkout, then send you the PDF to print.

If I had connections in this company the even would be free. haha

Anyone got connections to Cedar Fair IT?

• Like 1

Well, I haven't been on KIC in a few years now (Although apparently my account is still active :P) but I saw this posted on the Facebook page and registered immediately. The last KIC event I went to was Ride Warriors Weekend, so I'm well overdue for another one! Looking forward to this.

• Like 4

^ I live in Columbus, so meeting in-person probably isn't an option.

If you have a PayPal account and a checking account, the easiest thing to do would be to send the funds that way. I could remit them from there directly to the Accesso checkout, then send you the PDF to print.

If I had connections in this company the even would be free. haha

Anyone got connections to Cedar Fair IT?

Malem, thank you again for offering. I do have a paypal account and if it doesn't go through tomorrow night, I'll be glad to send you my paypal email info. You're an amazing person to help out like this. Thank you again. Goodnight.

• Like 1

To those who are going, you are very very lucky. While, BB1 will be doing what many others are doing on the site, having (watch?)fun, in a different way.

Have FUN!

To everyone who assisted me in my dilemma yesterday in purchasing tickets online, I have officially purchased my ticket in the online store. I want to thank all my fellow KIC'ers for your support and I must say there isn't a finer group of people out there who have been more willing to help a total stranger. (well...not really a stranger, because we're KIC'ers, but you know what I mean) You're all to me an elite group of individuals that I'm proud to be called a member of: Kings Island Central. Thank you and see you there Saturday 15th, @8am.

• Like 2