intamin track on south i71 columbus

Big Sexy

• 1 month later...

Newbie here -

Can we assume that this mysterious green track was seen heading southbound on I71 in Columbus? And now can we assume that track was heading to Kentucky Kingdom for their reopening in 2014? Kentucky Kingdom is accessible from Columbus via I71 and I65. Is this a safe assumption?

I do not know where any Intamin warehouses are, but Kentucky Kingdom is a very logical alternative for the track if not Kings Island because one would pass Kings Island when traveling this route.

• Like 4

Newbie here -

Can we assume that this mysterious green track was seen heading southbound on I71 in Columbus? And now can we assume that track was heading to Kentucky Kingdom for their reopening in 2014? Kentucky Kingdom is accessible from Columbus via I71 and I65. Is this a safe assumption?

I do not know where any Intamin warehouses are, but Kentucky Kingdom is a very logical alternative for the track if not Kings Island because one would pass Kings Island when traveling this route.

I think there are a few posts in this thread that prove there was no green track and the poster was just seeking attention. Make sure you read ALL the posts! welcome to KICentral

• Like 1

(Let me preface this post by saying what i saw was not new coaster construction materials)

I was fully expecting someone to post something on here about orange supports seen on route 35. (It wasn't though). Yesterday I saw a semi truck loaded with some kind of bright orange steel tubular thing. (It had nothing to do with roller coasters). With the way it was painted and the size of it, I could see someone mistaking it for a support even though it was actually bisected in two halves. (Again, it was not a support). Probably some kind of farm equipment I'm guessing. (And nothing involving a new roller coaster)

This thread will soon become: "Starting to decode 2014 farmer's upgrades"

;)

Seriously- I have seen many large things being transported on the highways that I truly believed to be track (most times while going to a park) only to find out that it was some other part for an industry I am unfamiliar with. As a time killer, we will then attempt to try & figure out what it is used for.

• Like 2

Seems like there are several new accounts on here claiming to have seen new supports/steel heading to KI....clue for anyone?

Ever hear the expression, "the guilty dog barks first?"

Yeah I have...tell me when I've ever said that new supports/steel was heading toward KI....tell me when I've ever speculated something completely wrong.

U Mad Bro? that I said something about other accounts but didn't specifically call you out?

• Like 2

Seems like there are several new accounts on here claiming to have seen new supports/steel heading to KI....clue for anyone?

Ever hear the expression, "the guilty dog barks first?"

Yeah I have...tell me when I've ever said that new supports/steel was heading toward KI....tell me when I've ever speculated something completely wrong.

U Mad Bro? that I said something about other accounts but didn't specifically call you out?

bro, <edit: don't want to be banned>

• Like 3