2013 KI Gay Pride Night

Cody

247795_10151658145004459_1929521993_n.jp

:Tickets:
rainbow-star-th.png!!BUY TICKETS HERE!!rainbow-star-th.png
*Season passes will NOT grant you entry for this event, you will need to purchase a Pride Night ticket*
You will be able to buy tickets at the front gate the day of the event($45)
Online tickets are $40 and tickets are available at the Cincinnati GLBTQ center for $40.
Group prices are available!
Spread sheet prices:
Click Me for Ticket Prices

:Private event:
Closed to the general public(This really means closed for people who do not support GLBT community. All ages are welcome but Snoopy part of KI & Water Park will be closed,UNSURE about Dinosaurs Alive)

:General Info & FAQ:
Link: Click Me for General Info
Link: Click me for FAQ

:Briefing:
*Any post that reflect a negative outlook or response for this event or towards homosexuals, will be removed*
*Simple if you don't like what I'm posting, don't reply*
*Do not threaten to protest this event, this event is held on private property and KI holds the right to refuse entry and to remove trespassers on KI grounds*
*Pride Night proceeds help to cover the yearly operating expenses of the Community Center. This event is a unique night of fun, rides and entertainment*
*KI does not host this event! This event is hosted by Cincy GLBT Center and takes place at KI, we buy the park out for that day*

:Links:
Cincy GLBT PrideNight: Click Me
Facebook PrideNight Event: Click Me
Cincy GLBT Center Homepage: Click Me

Edit: Sorry its taken me a bit longer than usual to post this info. Been really busy.

• Like 7

I've only "attended" Pride Night twice - working the event one year in Park Services, the other during a dress rehearsal of Haunt - but it was a blast just from a spectator standpoint (I did get a chance to go ride rides after dress rehearsal ended, though). Even though I'm not gay, I still really want to go as an actual guest just based upon the last two experiences. That, and everyone is super nice and clean during Pride Night.

• Like 4

On mil base & don't have access to much. 1 Do season passes grant admission or do we still buy a ticket. 2. Date & times for stuff. 3. Any other deals..Been to CP gay day & it's a blast, might go to this one if it doesn't contradict

1. No, season pass will not grant you admission to this event, you must buy a Pride night ticket(these tickets will become available online and also can be bought at the front gate the day of the event)

2.Date & time is posted in the first post(September 6th 2013, Parking opens at 5pm, rides open at 6pm and the park will close at midnight

3. Parking is FREE

Gay Day @ CP is entirely different from Pride Night & KI, KI the park is bought out for the night and all ticket sales go to fund the community center that hosts the event. Gay Day @ CP happens on a public day and ticket sales goes straight to the park.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I run a meetup for Vegetarian And Vegan Singles (non-meat eaters) based in Florence KY and surrounding areas!

I'm looking for any Single Vegetarians or Vegans (non-meat eaters) that would like to go to Kings Islands Pride Night as a group, for a night of fun. Check out the link below for the scheduled meetup for this event.

http://www.meetup.com/Florence-Vegetarian-And-Vegan-Singles-Dating/events/125422772/

• Like 1

I run a meetup for Vegetarian And Vegan Singles (non-meat eaters) based in Florence KY and surrounding areas!

I'm looking for any Single Vegetarians or Vegans (non-meat eaters) that would like to go to Kings Islands Pride Night as a group, for a night of fun. Check out the link below for the scheduled meetup for this event.

http://www.meetup.com/Florence-Vegetarian-And-Vegan-Singles-Dating/events/125422772/

Will you also be offering this to Non-vegetarian & Non-vegan?

3. We can dress as sexually perverse and as provocative as we want, and blend in with over 3,000 other people dressed the same.

Your dress code must follow KI's dress code. so no you cannot dress as sexually perverse or as provocative as you want.

!Tickets have become available online! Link posted

• Like 2

I see my 2nd post was removed. Anyway, thanks DontWantToWait42mar0 for showing it some love before it was removed. There was nothing hateful, rude, or bad posted. As you saw exactly what it said, now you know 100% for sure that there is in fact people behind the scenes working very hard to control everyone and to keep the public uneducated. However, every time they try to manipulate what people see and control the information that people have access to, the ones that see the truth first, join in on the intelligent quest to discover the truth in everything!

Yes, I sold my passes this year, but if I can visit one more time, it will be this night for sure!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have gone solo other than 2009 (which was incidentally my first Pride Night), but I always have a great time with the group I meet up with there, which I know included you last year! :) Good times, except this year I will NOT ride Diamondsnore as many times as we all did last year!!!

I have gone solo other than 2009 (which was incidentally my first Pride Night), but I always have a great time with the group I meet up with there, which I know included you last year! :) Good times, except this year I will NOT ride Diamondsnore as many times as we all did last year!!!

I will be there Pride night you can always hook up with my group!
  • Like 1

This is drawing closer :) I'm getting super excited and everything seems to be falling into place quite smoothly

I too am super excited! I can almost taste it.

Oh behave ;)

• Like 4

I will becoming sans Partner to this for sure now, He will be at the racetrack with a team he builds engines and does cylinder head work for. He wanted me to come as well, since I am also part of said engine building/pit crew, but I told Him there was no chance I was missing out on KIPN and the fun that ensues... not to mention the walk-ons most of the night.

This is drawing closer :) I'm getting super excited and everything seems to be falling into place quite smoothly

I too am super excited! I can almost taste it.

Oh behave ;)

I am behaving, I was offering him a chance to hang out with an awesome and amazing person...lol ME!
  • Like 4