06.02.2013 KD

The Interpreter

In all fairness, my KI Platinum Pass worked.

Perfectly.

Intend to try at Cedar Point this week.

I'm amazed.

I was also amused by Fort Zimmerman at Flight of Fear.

It was very hot. The park was nearly empty. And food was substantially more expensive than at Busch. A very small slice of Pepperoni Pizza was $5.03, including tax. At BGW, a much higher quality 12 inch pie was $9.29 with a season pass.

KD is a gorgeous park. Rain was coming. I got there at about 11:30 and was gone by 2.

Flight of Fear went down just as I was about to board. Grizzly was as awesome as always. I'll be back when all the shows have started.

• Like 12

Wow, a Terpy trip report...these are very rare! And very awesome when they do occur! (Like Total Solar Eclipses...or at least Lunar) :P

Glad you had a great time. I wish you a fun trip to CP, just like you did me. Granted, we will probably not be there the same day...unless you delay your trip a week. But why would you do that? ^_^

• Like 1

Ahh, it's ok. Like we would even know each other, since neither us have ever even seen each other faces, even in pictures. All I would know would be "Terpy is here...somewhere...probably on Magnum...or eating Frozen Custard..." :P

• Like 1

A wild Terpy TR appears. :blink:

Glad to hear you had no problems with your Platinum Pass. Perhaps we might run into each other at CP. Then again, I've never seen your face, so I wouldn't recognize you, but you've probably seen me in various group photos on here, and I'll be wearing my KIC shirt either Thursday or Friday. :)